Less than 500 miles on rebuild and this

Attachments

• 20160401_155323.jpg
    20160401_155323.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 302
  • 20160401_155333.jpg
    20160401_155333.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 279
The blades look chewed around the outside. That's a lot of slop in side to side. Send it back.

Been there, done that and got the t-shirt but did not like it. Seriously--I had a rubber spacer destroy my turbo and I sent it to bison and he fixed it better than new and stands behind his work. He is the "guru" on turbos for our cars and can modify it you want more power too. Objects sucked into the turbo are never a good thing. It does not take much of anything--even a shop rag can destroy the impeller wheel. Look Brian Bissonette up on this website and you can't go wrong. Just my input. Dp

I am hopeful the guy that did the rebuild will stand behind it. Not sure what happened to it 99% sure nothing got in there i had been driving all day a friend of mine was behind me and said he saw white smoke by the time i got home it was to late. Then my wife told me she also noticed white smoke before so i am thinking he did get ot back together right from the beginning.if he doesn't honor his work then i will be getting in contact with bison and have it done right. When i dropped it off the shop guy looked at it and said it was definitely on them but we will see if the owner agrees

And i will wait to name the shop i dont want to give them a bad name if they just made a mistake. It happens to everyone here and there if he doesn't stand behind it thats a different story

Good news shop is going to warranty his work so hopefully the car will be back together by next week