Not a good day...

Well, it's been a while since I went back to work and so forth- so I thought I'd give a little update on the situation...

Been on the Gleevec medication for several months now and that drove my platlets (blood clotting) to the low side-
so about 4-5 weeks ago we cut my medication in half (200 mg a day) which has allowed the platlet number to get back
into the normal range. My white blood cell count has been in the 6900- 7800 range (nicely staying in the middle where it should be)
for several months. I keep telling others- this is the best I've felt in at least a year if not longer... Had alot to be Thankful for this year!! I have a blood test this Monday and will see the results from that and may go to once a month (currently every other week) and every other month dr. visit (currently monthly) So, its looking good and life is pretty much back to normal!! :)

Thats great news my friend! You have a lot to be Thankful for this year :). Ty

congrats on your recovery, hope all stays well for you.The amount of support from of a bunch of car guys just blows me away,just awesome!!

Mark.........thank God all is well with you. Life is short and nothing needs to make it shorter. Hope all is back to normal.