Not a good day...

O SO LO

Hi guys,

As of Monday afternoon, I have been diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia...
I have begun chemo pills to lower the white blood cell levels.
Normal white blood cell level is 4-11, my current level is 500,000!!
I will be going in this afternoon for a bone marrow biopsy to find out what stage it is in and Thursday for another blood test and dr. appt. Along with weekly blood tests for at least the next 2 months.

Hi guys,

As of Monday afternoon, I have been diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia...
I have begun chemo pills to lower the white blood cell levels.
Normal white blood cell level is 4-11, my current level is 500,000!!
I will be going in this afternoon for a bone marrow biopsy to find out what stage it is in and Thursday for another blood test and dr. appt. Along with weekly blood tests for at least the next 2 months.

that sucks, sorry to here ill put you in my prayers

Damn Mark,
I'm really sorry to hear this (we missed you at the Richland show) now I know why. You are in our prayers my friend. Feel like chatting give me a call.
Your Friend Mike

Really sorry to hear that. Hang in there and don't give up. A friend of ours went through Leukemia and beat it. Keep your head up as best you can.

Peter

Returned your an email Mark. I know you can beat it so hang in there and if you want to chat email me with your number and we can talk.

Don't let it win, Mark....fit it with everything you've got....it CAN be defeated and you'll be the winner...I've seen it before....just fight like the devil! Always think positive in this situation, as I'll always have positive thoughts about you....hang in there, buddy, you CAN beat it!! You can.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I'm sending a request to the BIG MAN upstairs right now to have you WIN and beat this disease.....one request sent as of now.....you'll do fine!!!!

God bless you, Mark.

Bruce '87 GRand National

Damn, it's suprising how fast priorites and things in life can change so quickly at 48 yrs old!!
and a Huge Thank you for all the comments!!

Hang in there!

The wife has beat down the big "C" TWICE! Stay strong and try and be positive you will often surprise yourself when faced with these things. God bless.

I'm sending a request to the BIG MAN upstairs right now to have you WIN and beat this disease.....one request sent as of now.....you'll do fine!!!!

God bless you, Mark.

Bruce '87 GRand National

X2 Sent you prayers Mark, stay positive if you can. If not call someone and talk it through.

EVERY single form of cancer has had a survivor. Toay's doc's can work wonders. Read up on the treatments available. Good luck to you. You have to win this one. Cut a good light and keep your foot to the floor!!!

Keep your head high and your thoughts positive!!! You gotta ride the bull but its not impossible..ill send a prayer out for ya!!!