NOS xfi/log on trans brake

tom j

Anybody want to take a look a log. This is on the trans brake and a 100hp shot with alky and 93oct. with a gt4788 with a 3200rpm stall? It looks to take about 2sec to go from 0psi to 10psi launch boost. The NOS activates at 2000rpm and 65%tps and shuts off at 149kpa/7psi

Attachments

• brake.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 52
What exactly are you wanting to know? You had an intermittent fat spot where your A/F went pig fat for a second you might want to look at but otherwise it looks pretty good.

I noticed that to, but I think maybe I had air in the line since I had just put the bottle in and it was fuel hitting before the nos. Any pointers? How about the timing or a/f table.

Without knowing your exact setup it's hard to give pointers. I can tell you that a good purge of the nitrous will make a difference. I used to not believe it mattered that much but consistent bottle pressure and a good purge will make it hit harder and faster. I don't mess with the pump gas and alky stuff but I do run a leaner A/F in the 12.5 range while the nitrous is flowing. I also let the XFI control it all while adding a slight amount of fuel and pulling out a few degrees of timing.

Anybody want to take a look a log. This is on the trans brake and a 100hp shot with alky and 93oct. with a gt4788 with a 3200rpm stall? It looks to take about 2sec to go from 0psi to 10psi launch boost. The NOS activates at 2000rpm and 65%tps and shuts off at 149kpa/7psi

Tom,
Is this a power logger? XFI?

One thing I noticed was the correction was on. The problem with correction is that it will make the AF swing.

I dont see any other things that can create an issue. Turn off correction in that part of your tables. Zero it out... same thing with two steps.. you dont want correction on when engaged.

One thing I noticed was the correction was on. The problem with correction is that it will make the AF swing.

I dont see any other things that can create an issue. Turn off correction in that part of your tables. Zero it out... same thing with two steps.. you dont want correction on when engaged.

I'll do that