NOS DECAL You gotta have one!!!

RACEBUICKS

See them here

These say

"NOS is like a hot chick with STDs
You know you want to hit it, but
are AFRAID of the consequences"

$5.50 each shipped to your door and $4 each after that

Hey, that's a bitching decal, but the word "your" in the decal should have been "you're". Don't want to be a grammar narc here, but when you have things put in print like that, double checking spelling and grammar is a must.

I did not see the word [ your ] in his decal? Put whatever you want on your decal dude! I thinks that its really cool you all Daniel

Previously posted by:
"need boost"
"I did not see the word [ your ] in his decal? Put whatever you want on your decal dude! I thinks that its really cool you all Daniel"

Say, dude, I do not want to be rude, crude, and socially unacceptable here but if you open up the decal hot link, which says "See them here" it clearly shows the actual wording on the decal, in a picture of the decal. And it could have been done intentional, who knows. I only thought that I would bring that up in case he was not aware of it. He very likely could have contracted a company to make up the decals for him and be totally unaware of the wording. And, I think that the decal is really kool, too. But considering that the decal is not really making fun of a person or group of people, correct spelling/grammar would have been more appropriate probably. You all have a Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year, and I can't believe that you did not see the actual decal on the hot link. Would you like for me to copy the pic of the decal and send it to you. Anyhow, I wish you and your family the best of holidays. Oh, that greeting goes to all of your turbo cars, too.

I was just going by what he had written up top as I am not a member of the other site that has the picture on it. Soon after I joined this list I posted a kill on the board and was very excitied about it that night. After I posted I had SEVERAL members write in slamming me on grammer and it left a sore spot on me. I was feeling like I had joined a site with a ton of snooty corvette guys on it! [ Not all vette guys are like that but MOST of them are] Its good you were trying to help , I just took it wrong after that one and I haven't put anymore kills on the board since then to keep the pricks on the list off me that have nothing better to do than cry about someones grammer. Daniel

I was really only trying to help/assist so that the author may prevent it from happening again if he doesn't want it that way.
Saying something is one thing, but putting something in print and then trying to sell it, that's a different story.
FWIW IMHO: I am very much more of a GNX/GN/TR/TTA guy than I am a vette guy. I apologize if my post was taken the wrong way.