NOS Chrome H/L Bezels

Power total disappointment Bobby did in fact give me my money back. But what I had to go through to get it was beyond what anyone should have to do! So after 6-8 weeks of calling Bobby every couple of days I finally figured out (love Google!) that he was in the process of being evicted from his building. I'm guessing non-payment (Jackson, his office assistent told me in August she had not been paid in a month or more) based on what I found. So figuring he was positioning to go into bankruptcy I figured I had little time so I was fortunate to travel to Los Angeles on business. While I was there I ended up with a few extra hours so I drove down to Long Beach to find PBS Bobby. I find this rather poor looking building and walk inside. There are no lights because the power is turned off and no phones. I find Bobby in his cute little PBS shirt milling around inside. Needless to say he is a bit shocked to see me and tries to make small talk. I let him know I wasn't leaving without a refund. The excuses start to fly and he says no phone, can't process a credit card, being evicted, moving his business to another location, this goes on for about an hour. I repeat I will not be leaving without a refund. First he says he will go to the bank and then says he needs to find a phone he can use to run his credit card machine. Well after 2-3/4 hours he finally shows back up and has a credit receipt showing a manual credit to my account. I let him know that if it is bogus I will find him again and this time I will involve police, lawyers and whatever else is required to obtain my refund. He says it will take a few days to process but will be legit. So a week later (after I contacted my credit card company for the 2nd time to ensure the refund would go through) the credit actually shows up and I have my money. Amazing... here is a guy who has been to SEMA a number of times, actually participated in a build or two on Overhaulin, and has been otherwise visible in the car hobby tries to scam me out of nearly $1000 bucks. I can only hope he did right by other folks he hosed and his two employees, Roberto and Jackson. I'm attaching a picture of his business and his ride... you'd think a guy who was going out of business, not paying his rent, and not paying his employees would have a touch more sensitivity about driving a brand new (not even plated yet) $55000 GMC Denali truck! That awning below Western Wood is where PBS had an office. The shop area probably totaled no more than a couple thousand square feet and from what I saw was a total mess. He would probably blame it on the eviction notice taped to the office window... the office by the way was pretty scary itself... all I can say is watch who you do business with. This guy is not a car guy cause a car guy would never try to hose you the way the tried to hose me.

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 32