Norwalk only 1 month away

I just made room reservations for Sat night. I am going to go to the car show that afternoon and then to the dinner with all the Buick guys. Any of you going?

See you there,
Coach

I just made room reservations for Sat night. I am going to go to the car show that afternoon and then to the dinner with all the Buick guys. Any of you going?

See you there,
Coach

We are probably going up Saturday afternoon. Its my weekend to work so I will probably leave afterwards around 2 and get up there around 6 or so. Usually we have a decent sized group of people That always stay in the same hotel and hangout in the parking lot way too late.

We are probably going up Saturday afternoon. Its my weekend to work so I will probably leave afterwards around 2 and get up there around 6 or so. Usually we have a decent sized group of people That always stay in the same hotel and hangout in the parking lot way too late.

I am going to go put my car in the show Saturday at the ARBY's. I am at the host hotel, Best Western. Hanging out too late is a must...been doing it for over 20 years at these events. Ill see you there.

:biggrin: