Nordy, here is your next car....

hey old fart!

if you do wear diapers like your buddy claims, at least your trying to keep your self clean.
Robert, gay cant rub onto a straight man, but I do know why fag$ like armorall, i'd suppose it makes a good lubercant? ;)
and as far as phantom rides around here, maybe they listen to alot of rap music, like E-40, ghost ride the whipp,ghost ride your whipp..... :D

now your really full of sh!t

quote-BTW I probably have more money in the bank that you have in you retirement plan. ., and NO you cant see my bank account ethier

Hey 2 face, oops, 2 names, your right, your not gonna see my private info,
but........ everything I have is paid for, CASH, and you'll never in your life time earn what I have in savings right now! not even counting retirement!
so don't try to play with the big guys, when your still eating baby food.

I agree, as you get older, you wish for your youth back, you buy the things that make you happy, and enjoy your assets.

you married?????? still not legal in calif for same sex marriages! :biggrin:
how do you know so much about diapers? hmmmmm I think we can all figure that out.. ;)

Jeremy, I hear your an ok guy, as long as you stay away from certian people.

more to follow,.................................

This is like a soap opera :rolleyes: , how about them dodgers? ;)

BTW cruz57 i never asked to see your assets, read my post again, maybe is time to go see the eye doctor for new eye glasses. :)

old age is a bi***, im only 37 and starting to feel it aswell.

psiedv6 said:
Here is the answer MACHANICS LIEN, thats why Anderson keeps letting his son race Nerdys car.

WOW! just read some of this stuff! For the record my son is only 5, he leaves the driving to me :biggrin: I dont want to get in this whole argument for sure but Mike has always been prompt in paying his bills with our company.

I sure am glad to see that he really dose have a car. We have never seen it or even a picture of it, just everything else he brags about :rolleyes: over and over and over and over again. like I said before, it's all fun and games.

If we are lucky NERDY will show us a picture of his house now. ;)

Damb I crack myself up

psiedv6 said:
I sure am glad to see that he really dose have a car. We have never seen it or even a picture of it, just everything else he brags about :rolleyes: over and over and over and over again. like I said before, it's all fun and games.

Damb I crack myself up

I'm glad you do BUDDY... would you like frist crack at it at the end of this month???? RIGHT .........blah blah blah all talk, NEVER MIND go order another Ebay car...

Nordy dont buy into his show us a picture of your house, he may just be wanting to take a glance at your address, we already know he is stalking you here on the forum last thing u need is for him to show up at your house :eek: .

enough !

how about we keep this on a even table,
no more being mean, don't say anything you wouldn;t expect back at you.

so , I'll start off.....
Kevin, do you plan to run you car again?
Nordy, No you can't go with me to the dyno, , but I (we) are all interested in seeing your GN
Jeremy, heard your elky is nice, when's the next outing so I can look at it?
Robert, I need to get by your place, see all the junk you been buying.
Billy Anderson, this is a west coast thing, if you loose the accent, you can play too! :wink:
chevota, well scott, hows the alum motor, with the twin turbo's, ( got rice?)

LOU........ hello , when you plan to attend irwindale again,?

well , that took some much effort, I'm gonna go take a nap,

check back later.

cruzn57 said:

so , I'll start off.....

sure do just wanting to find a .63 precision housing to fit my turbo and a set of slicks, Im also dying to try the new Razor's alky kit i just installed, this thing is awesome makes the car feel a lot stronger and he pump is only set at 3.5 :eek: 02's in the 800's need to do some tunning, thing is with irwindale you have to tune for 1/8 mile, not really worth the time because we all know that what you gain after the 1/8 is what makes a difference between an 12.01 to an 11.99, both runs need total different tuning 1/8 and 1/4 mile respectively.

wiked87gn said:

Nordy dont buy into his show us a picture of your house, he may just be wanting to take a glance at your address, we already know he is stalking you here on the forum last thing u need is for him to show up at your house :eek: .

do you think i'm NUTZ :biggrin: ... i don't want to be on cops again..

Bill Anderson:
I feel bad that you had to be drawn into this and I do apologize for the inconvenience. Got any nice street turbo Buicks currently for sale or coming up in the near future? If so, please drop me an E-mail. I was very interested in the one that Travis bought, and I missed the sale of that car not only the first time but the second also.

I don't understand why everybody is bagging on nordy racer. I have met Mike and have been to a show or 2 with him and he is basically what you would describe as good people. He is typically what I would describe as east coast upper crust type personnel. I have never taken any of his statements as bragging. I think that he pretty much tells it like it is as best that he can. I wish that I had his money, and some of you other peoples, too, but I don't. It's just that simple. I have a hard time calling him names or being mad at him, or bagging on him just because I am envious of him. I can't believe anybody even doubted his car, and I am sure that he will have a boat shortly. You guys are going to work this thread into a locked & deleted position in less than a heartbeat the way that you guys are going.

gary, gary, gary............

everything directed towards Nordy, is all in fun, I admit I started the "Do you have a car" thing, ( not taking credit or blame)
he knows its in jest, psiedv6, chevota, and the rest all have no animosity towards him, now I can't speak for the others, but Kevin.......well, I feel he may have rubbed some folks wrong, I'm over it, so I'll refrain from mud slinging, the others, ?????????
I continue to pick on Mike, he knows its in fun, as I recieve back the same banter. (just like I give you static)

wheres the next meeting?

Wells said:
I don't understand why everybody is bagging on nordy racer. I have met Mike and have been to a show or 2 with him and he is basically what you would describe as good people. He is typically what I would describe as east coast upper crust type personnel. I have never taken any of his statements as bragging. I think that he pretty much tells it like it is as best that he can. I wish that I had his money, and some of you other peoples, too, but I don't. It's just that simple. I have a hard time calling him names or being mad at him, or bagging on him just because I am envious of him. I can't believe anybody even doubted his car, and I am sure that he will have a boat shortly. You guys are going to work this thread into a locked & deleted position in less than a heartbeat the way that you guys are going.

It must be fun playing "Hitler"...i mean...moderator.

well

cruzn57 said:

so , I'll start off.....
Nordy, No you can't go with me to the dyno, , but I (we) are all interested in seeing your GN
Jeremy, heard your elky is nice, when's the next outing so I can look at it?
Robert, I need to get by your place, see all the junk you been buying.
Billy Anderson, this is a west coast thing, if you loose the accent, you can play too! :wink:
chevota, well scott, hows the alum motor, with the twin turbo's, ( got rice?)

LOU........ hello , when you plan to attend irwindale again,?

well , that took some much effort, I'm gonna go take a nap,

check back later.
I'm scared to have you take a look at it. With all the cars under your roof, you might try to buy mine from under me :eek: We can hang anytime, I usually go to bobs big boy in burbank on fridays, wish some of these people would come out. The more we all get together, the less crap talking we would do, since it would all be done in person :D the boards would be a safer place....

Chevota said:
It must be fun playing "Hitler"...i mean...moderator.
----------------------
Only fun for people your age, for old farts like me, it's boring. As stated before, if somebody has personal agendas or problems with anyone else, they should take it to an E-mail or PM, rather than embarass themselves and the whole forum section. And thanks for your continued support, Scott. Nice to hear from you again. tell your parents hi for me please. How's your truck coming along? Hope that your family's all doing well. And if you have any problems with either me or the way that I mod please take them up with Gofstbuick up in the smog section. He is my boss, so to speak, on this thing. He is also an administrator. I don't mind a bit. That way, we'll both know whether I should have or shouldn't have.

EightSecV6 said:
WOW! just read some of this stuff! For the record my son is only 5, he leaves the driving to me :biggrin: I dont want to get in this whole argument for sure but Mike has always been prompt in paying his bills with our company.
Bill don't take any of this serious. Mike right now is going through a west coast initiation period. He also unfortunately got hooked up with some unsavory character & has been unjustly labeled.As the saying goes if you sleep with dogs you get the flies LOL

cruzn57 said:
everything directed towards Nordy, is all in fun, I admit I started the "Do you have a car" thing, ( not taking credit or blame)
he knows its in jest, psiedv6, chevota, and the rest all have no animosity towards him, now I can't speak for the others, but Kevin.......well, I feel he may have rubbed some folks wrong, I'm over it, so I'll refrain from mud slinging, the others, ????????? I continue to pick on Mike, he knows its in fun, as I recieve back the same banter. (just like I give you static) wheres the next meeting?
----------------------------
No, not everything. You mean that everything said by you is in jest, and that you are assuming that everything said by everybody else is in good fun, but I don't believe you are entirely correct. Actually, I know you to be incorrect on at least 1 of your assumptions.

what! me incorrect????

thats for the reality check, I'll try to do better,

Jeremy... don't worry, I'm quickly reaching my limit,
burbank is a ways from here. maybe, just maybe,

Lou......... now your calling me a dog?? woof woof, (pot calling the Kettle black)

Well that was a funny post, I guess you guys can call me DICK, the guy who is in envy of Nerdy Racer, opps (Nordy Racer) my bad. You guys can have fun with me.

I live in a single wide mobile on a lot that no one owns, I hope. I have to get water from a stream, but it smells like a turd. I put a blue tarp that I made with my own hands for a garage and I even own a screw driver, but I stole it. :eek: I almost have my 1976 AMC Pacer paid off, because the window tinting went way over budget, I don't have cash like you rich guys. My job is sweeping the floor at Big Lots, but they said I will get a promotion, to cleaning the bath rooms, with a raise, still waiting, that was two years ago. When that happens I will put my life savings down on a Buick something. Will someone be my friend, I want a ride in a Buick, you did say you would give me one, right Racer? :) That is my life, and I hope some day someone will envy me :D

I will be nice now :biggrin: