Nordy, here is your next car....

I SOLD IT.... SORRY GUYS no one will see it on the west coast.. the new owner is located back in Maryland :( ..

i'm going to start on a new "go fast" project, BOATING...

hey chevota

Chevota said:
Nevermind.....nobody's even seen the first one :p ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:
but why are you on this board? you own a toyota. According to some people around here, you and I both should not be here, we are like bottom feeders, outcasts, wannabee's.. and how the heck do you get the text so big, its great :D do you really race that truck, or just stand around whipping down the tires with armorall??? :rolleyes: and Robert, that is one hella fast pacer you have there, is it also invisable, i've never seen it at your house?? :eek:

no thanks, thats more your style and speed...

now on the other hand, this is more my speed (90+mph)...
Cig30vice.jpg

cig30vice2.jpg

nordy racer said:
no thanks, thats more your style and speed...

now on the other hand, this is more my speed (90+mph)...
Cig30vice.jpg

cig30vice2.jpg

Is this your phantom boat of your dreams. If you are just now getting into boats, you must not have any kids. I sold my boat about two years ago because I only used it twice since I had kids. Oh and when you get to 121 MPH in your own boat, with you actually driving it, you will be in my old league of boating. Been there done that, and if that is your boat it is nice :confused:

psiedv6 said:
Is this your phantom boat of your dreams. If you are just now getting into boats, you must not have any kids. I sold my boat about two years ago because I only used it twice since I had kids. Oh and when you get to 121 MPH in your own boat, with you actually driving it, you will be in my old league of boating. Been there done that, and if that is your boat it is nice :confused:

GOD i love how people just love picking on me :biggrin: .. yea have 2 kids (dogs), i don't need to go 121 in a boat, 90 will be just fine.. thats why i have a sport bike to hit over 180..
516496838_l.jpg

So if you have driven (and not on the back seat) 181mph on a bike, then you can be in my league OK :wink: ...

here's some pics of mine right now..
-6.jpg

-2.jpg

boat013.jpg

nordy racer said:
GOD i love how people just love picking on me :biggrin: .. yea have 2 kids (dogs), i don't need to go 121 in a boat, 90 will be just fine.. thats why i have a sport bike to hit over 180..
516496838_l.jpg

So if you have driven (and not on the back seat) 181mph on a bike, then you can be in my league OK :wink: ...

here's some pics of mine right now..
-6.jpg

-2.jpg

boat013.jpg

Look all you do is brag about your phantom life and phantom cars that you never had, now you are trying to suck me in with what I have or don't have. If you have a dirt bike I would love to take you riding and see how you can ride better then me, anytime anywhere :biggrin: . I will never ride a street bike because of my kids and cars that are driven by people like you.

If you look at all the stupid sh*t you posted on here, all you do is brag and talk sh*t on these guys that actually do have good cars/trucks that would have made your phantom f*cking car look stupid slow.

P.S.
Change your signature and find a different f*cking place to brag about something you never had, or better yet find something that you actually do have and go from there.

If you knew of all the guys on here that can't stand your lies, you would never be back on here. I will not mention any names, there is not enough room on here. :eek:

psiedv6 said:
Look all you do is brag about your phantom life and phantom cars that you never had, now you are trying to suck me in with what I have or don't have. If you have a dirt bike I would love to take you riding and see how you can ride better then me, anytime anywhere :biggrin: . I will never ride a street bike because of my kids and cars that are driven by people like you.

If you look at all the stupid sh*t you posted on here, all you do is brag and talk sh*t on these guys that actually do have good cars/trucks that would have made your phantom f*cking car look stupid slow.

P.S.
Change your signature and find a different f*cking place to brag about something you never had, or better yet find something that you actually do have and go from there.

If you knew of all the guys on here that can't stand your lies, you would never be back on here. I will not mention any names, there is not enough room on here. :eek:

dude don't be up set that your life SUCKS.. it's OK..

IT'S THE FREAKIN INTERNET MAN.. everyone talks shi* behind the keyboard it's FUN.. i give props to everyone on here when i see them in person and i even love helping people at the track too with learning how to prep their rides.

If anyone has a problem with me PLEASE PM.

Damn WickedGN, now i know how you feel LOL...

my1stgn said:
I must have missed somthing? What happen to Nordy's car?
it was a "joke" post. psiedv6 just took it to heart. nothing happen to it, she's getting a anti roll bar installed and some alky for street driving. i'm flying back to maryland in 2 weeks to pick it up and drive it back to the parents house for the shipping company pick up..

Hey !

I SAW the dogs, all three of them ..... (oh.... my mistake, one of them was 2 names!)

so I know he has dogs, now a GN, wife, life, crotch rocket, well.....
no proof of anything , yet !

hey, does 175mph on dirt count? on 2 wheels? oh yea, about 25yrs ago !!
I have the time slip somewhere around here.

good night all, must get my beauty sleep, ( lot of good it does)

cruzn57 said:
I SAW the dogs, all three of them ..... (oh.... my mistake, one of them was 2 names!)

so I know he has dogs, now a GN, wife, life, crotch rocket, well.....
no proof of anything , yet !

hey, does 175mph on dirt count? on 2 wheels? oh yea, about 25yrs ago !!
I have the time slip somewhere around here.

good night all, must get my beauty sleep, ( lot of good it does)

HAHAHA.. i think thats close, plus it was on dirt so that slows ya down.. so i give you that cruzn57...

One day my signature will come true.

Oh wait, if that happened I would crawl into a hole and shoot myself. :rolleyes: