Noble Buick/Ford shootout

G McCall

Fords were the Big Losers this year. And yes, it does feel great to be on the winning side for a change.
I will have to say the Ford guys were most humble at the end. Not really a bad bunch after all.

Car ran great (see sig.) and it made it back onto the trailer under its on power. (Always a plus with the luck I have had). Can't say I won my race as I drew a 9.60 car for the elimination, but thats life; took one for the team. Hope someone behind up the scale appreciates it.

Weather was horribly cold with the wind, but it was dry, except for the "moisture" laid on the track from time to time by the cars.

My thanks to Bill Duke and his crew for getting the car ready and to Jason for "testing the car" at Noble. Great folks to deal with.
Life is good sometimes :)

Greg it was good to see ya again I'm glad everything went well with you and your car this time around. :)

I did win my final a 12.16 to a 12.60 and that is for the 5th year in a row!:eek:

Next year we get even with the ford boys!

Take care

Greg it was great meeting you. I owned the white car that was next to Billy's and Greg's cars.

I have added alot of pics on the website. Check them out!

www.lspbc.org

click on the image bank button. There you'll find the pics for this year's Noble event.

Dannyo

It was fun seeing everyone again.

Danny it was nice meeting you. Always enjoy car people. BTW Those pictures remind me of just how cold we were,

Next Time I'm bringing a heater.
Probably turn out 90° ;)