No Start

bigal915

My car is having a no start problem. When i turn the key the fuel pump powers up and there is normal fuel pressure at the fuel rail. The Battery is fully charged. When the key is turned nothing happens as far as the car trying to crank. It does absolutely nothing. I was wondering if this seems like it would be the ignition switch or the starter relay. The battey connection is good at the starter and the ground is good. What else can i test? If anyone knows what this is some insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Could it be the neutral safety switch also? It will come out of park but wont attempt to start in any gear.

Try this

Turn your lights on .. Then turn the key if the lights dim but the car does not turn over .. Switch the starter ..IF IT DOESNT DIM , IGNITION RELAY OR CABLES

I think there are 2 fuse able links that run to the starter,or at lease there are on mine.check them

Ideally you would test for power at the key connector wire on the starter. (The small wire by itself) If your turning the key and not getting power I would go for the nss on the column under the dash. Thats providing there is no security system or kill switch in play.

HTH