no start, totally confused

darth

I have an 84 gn, it wont start and died out after running wll for a while. The caspars lighted cam sen didnt light up, it has strong spark but using a noid light i get no inj signal. Ive done the no start procedures and it appeared my 84 ignition module was the problem. I followed a previous post and decided to switch to a 86-87 mod, i had a conversion plug and purchased a new coil and mod and tried again, still no start, I also installed a new cam sensor because it was available. My snapon scan tool reads no communication throughout this process, I was hoping the the new mod would correct that. I also had another old computer with a dead pin for an injector and tried that with no com with the snapon tool. If any one has an idea please help out im at the edge of my ability and ready to turn it into yard art. A little while ago someone from Tacoma Wa posted a response to my header problem and i thought i replied thanking them for their offer to help, but never heard back, computer skills obviously weak and maybe i screwed up on how i posted the message. If your out there please respond, i might have a great parts car for you. I have been pasionate about my Gn for 6 years and invested so much time and money and now just looking at it in my shop pisses me off. Once again any help would be greatly appreciatted.

What ECM are you running, if it's still the original look at that, if you can convert to the 86-87 type it's a better one anyways. Seems to me someone a while back had the same issue and the ECM had failed.

I'm having a hard time understanding what you are saying. It sounds like you are not getting any fuel injector pulses.
Have you checked the fuse for the fuel injection?
If you have spark, try squirting a teaspoon of gas into the intake past the throttle blade and see if it starts briefly.
This would confirm a fuel injector problem.