No Start problems

CalgaryGN

I have just finished putting my GN back together and now it wont start. What was done is a a comp cams 212/212 hyd cam, ported heads, pt54 and 50lb injectors. Now that it is all back together now, the car will not fire. It is getting spark adn the plugs are wet. I used the caspers tool to set the cam sensor and have tried just about everythign else and this car wont go. Does any one have any suggestions on what else I can check for to see what is wrong on send me some procedures I can follow to get this car running. Its to the point where I am more perplexed than anything adn am maybe overlooking something small. I would really appreciate some tips or hints to get me boosting again.

Calgary????.....I feel sorry for you having to put up with such a poor hockey team :(

lol...just kiddin'...Red Wing fan.

anyway, I had the same prob. when I rebuilt my engine...ended up having the cam sensor 180 off.....but I had some nasty kickbacks and farts when that happened, so I'm not positive this is what you have based on what your saying. Pull off the sensor cap, pull out the sensor about 1-2", rotate the shaft 180, reassemble, turn key and go.

However, I'd try that since you know that the crank sensor is good...otherwise you'd be "sparkless".

Let me know if that works....if not, then double check everything that plugs into something :)

hth