No start. No spark. No pulse.

ive got 2 originals and neither are marked 87,is it a black plastic body with a red rubber inside the connector?
i just tested my cam sensor ground to power 9.6v
b-c was 6.8.
# 12 on the tree is it yes or no?

ok so with everything plugged in,a test noid plugged on one of the injector plugs,when you turn it over,after a few turns you get a good pulse?

Got it! The terminals on the crank sensor plug were jacked open and weren't making contact. Thanks for your help greeneyegi I owe you a beer if you ever come to Richmond Va!

Not yet it was popping back thru the TB a little and after setting the cam sensor and rechecking it all I decided to pull the front apart and check the cam and sure enough it had a Rollmaster double chain 9-key way and it was installed wrong. So still working on putting it back together.

cool,when i change the ign module,i had to move the cam sensor on it a bit,dont know why but once it runs,take the cam sensor plug off while its running and if it runs better ,you will have to adjust a bit,but if not your good to go.

it did that back fire through the intake,i turned clockwise a bit then it backfired through the exaust,one more bit clockwise,and it fired.

Got ya cool, yeah this thing wasn't really back firing just sort of sputtering back thru intake. Cam wasn't too far off but hopefully enough for it to not start. Will report back!