No Spark after series of problems...

ApullinV6

Just to catch everyone up..car would crank and run fine until it warmed up and would start missing and eventually shut down, not cranking until cooled down. First thing I did was change plugs, wires and coil pack. Well, I didn't get one of the connectors up and it shorted out causing modules clay to become like chewing gum..not good.
Well since then, I have replaced the module and fuel pump relay (probably the problem in the first place--found relay particially melted) and car absolutely has no fire.

Just to verify things I need to check, and any clues that you could give me in checking these things.

Fuse (under the dash, is there another location?)
Crank Sensor (spin car over and see if I got a RPM reading?)
Cam Sensor

*fuel pump relay, found where it had gotten to hot. Is it possible that relay just went bad, or could fuel pump be shot. Walbro fuel pump has less than 5k miles on it which I know means nothing this day in time.

After reading your post you may not even have fuel. How did you test for spark?

I pulled #3 and #6 wires and spun engine over, no arc. I tried several different things, rechecking twires in module, making sure wires were right, checking fp relay, fuel pump pumping, fp and trying to crank engine after each check and could smell gas, if that means anything.

I put scanmaster on RPM mode and spun car over, no rpm reading... this confirms that crank sensor is bad right.

I put scanmaster on RPM mode and spun car over, no rpm reading... this confirms that crank sensor is bad right.

No. Do you have 7-9 volts at pin b on the cam sensor with the key on?