No oil presure on my new motor

how are you trying to build oil pressure
most engine builders wont prime your engine since its not a finish assembled product filled with oil
if they installed the front cover some will pack the pump with vaseline which will help it to prime but dont bank on that ...you should not crank it to try to get pressure on a reassembled motor
its the installers responsibility to prime the engine before fire up
i usually do it before the engine goes into the car while its on the stand

you need to fill the oil filter , fill the oil pan, remove the cam sensor and with a drill spin the oil pump clockwise until you have pressure ( you should feel it on the drill ) and with even low speed the pressure should be at the pump bypass spring (usually around 70)
then continue spinning until you have oil at the heads ,
if it doesnt build pressure or flow to the heads.. dont start it up!

then reinstall the cam sensor and ensure its properly installed and adjusted

Seriously 70 psi from drill?
I have my fresh engine on stand and I get roughly 45-50 psi

Well I don't know but that's what I got 80 cold then goes to like 60 hit the gas and almost 95

What type of oil and weight are you using?
I used Valvoline VR1 20W-50 Racing Conventional Motor Oil, car in garage, cold start up it's 65 psi maybe 70 psi, but no more, after idle warm up oil pressure is around 25-27 psi.
But to hit gas and reaches almost 95 psi seems to be way too high
Maybe someone can chime in to rectify.

It is high. No reason to spend the energy and load the components to make that much pressure.

Since this is a new build I'd worry about that later though. Get it running right and let the engine find it's happy place, then start swapping springs and adding sealing washers.