No More Jeep GC SRT8... Now, 2011 Shelby GT500....

Sweet ride!! I did the same thing as well came close to getting a 2011 but black with white stripes,just didn't agree to price
got a really great deal you couldn't pass on a '08 shelby. Me and my little boy where happy campers that day!
Had Ol Carroll sign my dash as well.
1.jpg

fun2.jpg

nice car and a hate to admit but those cars are fastght out oif the box and can handle alot of boost and abuse.i raced one with a 11 ctsv and it beat me pretty good.i cant wait till the new z28 comes out to see if gm can conpete with the mustang,they are going to have the same drivetrain as the cts v.
nice car congrates

Nice car and color. Like the srt but this is great replacement.

:cool:Sweet! Definitely like the no stripe look.

Very nice!!! Can't go wrong with that car in that color! Congrats.

Nice stang...... They look good side by side....:biggrin:

Thanks a LOT guys! :D

Very nice. I keeping thinking about a new 5.0.

Rob
Thanks Rob!

Those new 5.0s are bad ass! Buddy of mine picked one up. In bone stock form, he clicked off 12.8s in the Louisiana heat a few weeks ago. Car looks damn good, too.

Sweet ride!! I did the same thing as well came close to getting a 2011 but black with white stripes,just didn't agree to price
got a really great deal you couldn't pass on a '08 shelby. Me and my little boy where happy campers that day!
Had Ol Carroll sign my dash as well.
View attachment 142130

View attachment 142131
Looks goooood!! And your little boy looks VERY happy with the new purchase! :D

Thanks! :D

nice car and a hate to admit but those cars are fastght out oif the box and can handle alot of boost and abuse.i raced one with a 11 ctsv and it beat me pretty good.i cant wait till the new z28 comes out to see if gm can conpete with the mustang,they are going to have the same drivetrain as the cts v.
nice car congrates
Thank ya!

Yea, they are really quick. I hope GM can compete, too. The new V drivetrain should help a lot.

**EDIT** Holy hell, your avatar is funny!! LMAO! :D