Some Appearance Changes To My Jeep GC SRT8

DJ Red Barron

Door-To-Door Pipelayer
So I decided after two and a half years, it was time to make some cosmetic changes to the ole Jeep. I picked up a pretty aggressive looking carbon fiber hood, a set of OEM wheels and had them black-chromed (plus body color inserts), had a pair of Borla tips black-chromed, blackout around the windows & side mirrors, body color on the shorty antenna, a custom carbon fiber & black-chrome SRT8 badge for the deck lid, tinted headlights & fog lights along with some LED tails (tinted as well).

I know these mods won't appeal to everyone. But in person, I think it turned out really decent.

She's not the cleanest in the world, but I took some pics today anyway.

BEFORE:
P1010036.jpg

AFTER:
09.jpg

01.jpg

02-A.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Pauley's Hood FTMFW!!!!!! He was working on one for us too....idk what happened though. Great looking truck man.

Looks badass:cool:

How's it run next to the GN?
Thank ya CST! :)

I don't have any track times on the GN. But the Jeep runs 13.2s all day and can usually get some 1.8 60' times. So she's not too shabby to be a big heavy non-aerodynamic pig. :D

Pauley's Hood FTMFW!!!!!! He was working on one for us too....idk what happened though. Great looking truck man.
Yep, that's Paulie's hood. :D I know he was working with Fiber Images on the hoods. But I think he had said something about changing suppliers. Hopefully you will hear something soon on the TBSS hoods. :cool:

Thanks a lot for the compliments! :)

That looks good but definitely loses the"sleeper" appearance effect though that stock has. Nice looking ride. :smile: I have a Grand Cherokee (daily driver) of that body style with the workhorse 4.0 IL6- 173,000 trouble free miles! I'd love to ride or drive one like you have as I know they are quicker than the TBSS (have one of these too). Enjoy!

That looks good but definitely loses the"sleeper" appearance effect though that stock has. Nice looking ride. :smile: I have a Grand Cherokee (daily driver) of that body style with the workhorse 4.0 IL6- 173,000 trouble free miles! I'd love to ride or drive one like you have as I know they are quicker than the TBSS (have one of these too). Enjoy!
Thanks Evans! :D

Yea, the sleeper look is now gone for sure.

The Jeep SRTs are a bit quicker than the SS in stock trim (had an SS before I got the Jeep). But the mods available for the LS engines is far more kick ass. Those SSs can be made mean as hell. :cool:

looks awesome but id slam it
Thanks! :)

Yea, when it's retired from daily use, it will be lowered.

Thanks berserker! :)

Undecided on the hood, but the rest looks great! LOVE the wheels! I bet your fuel gauge moves like the boost gauge on the GN!

Jason

Undecided on the hood, but the rest looks great! LOVE the wheels! I bet your fuel gauge moves like the boost gauge on the GN!

Jason
Thanks Quiky! :)

Yea, that thing LOVES to drink fuel. But it's fun as hell!! :D

Looks great. I've liked them since they came out and your upgrades look bad a**.
Thank ya Troop! :D

That thing is definitely bad ass!
I have a GN always wanted an srt8 gc
Thanks yarbeau! :)

Grab you one bro! They really are a lot of fun to drive. And they're pretty useful as a SUV as well.