No-Hops. Yes or No.

KansasCity-T

I am thinking of getting a pair of no-hops for my car but I have heard some people like them, some don't. I am also boxing the upper control arms and getting Metco lowers. The car is street/strip, I am looking for good 60' foots. If you have any comments let me know. If you don't suggest them, what would be a good choice instead. Thanks.

Deron L.

Look at the 60' times my dad and Ed's cars pull and make your decision from that.....IMO you can't go wrong with that kind of proof!

Originally posted by KansasCity-T
I am thinking of getting a pair of no-hops for my car but I have heard some people like them, some don't. I am also boxing the upper control arms and getting Metco lowers. The car is street/strip, I am looking for good 60' foots. If you have any comments let me know. If you don't suggest them, what would be a good choice instead. Thanks.

Deron L.

I think once you have the metco lowers and boxed uppers, you'll find there won't be any need for the no hops. Try it. you'll see.

I forgot that they had them on there cars. I have no more questions about not getting them now, deffinitaly going on my car. That is two perfect examples. Talk to you later Joe.

Deron L.

Deron,
Last time to KCIR my dad popped off a 1.47 short time with only a 12-14 psi launch....how's that for proof.

those are the cheap way to add some of the gnx technology to the car, metco's will keep the hod down by the inclusion of hard bushings which don't allow the rear to wrap up, but don't do anything for the rear tire plant issue, the no hop bars do, you lose some ground clearance, but thats a small trade off, those 60ft times are MONEY for a stock suspension car, relocating the upper control arm mount points up a few inches will also relocate the instant center aft and will aid in rear tire plant,
Grant