No Cruise after Achol Istall..

Mr86t-type

Guy's,

Can't figure this one out, after a Smooth install of Razor's Kit (Awesome btw, I should have done this YEARS ago, 21PSI ad ZERO knock!)
Anyhow, I have NO CRUISE, the Light comes on which tells me the electronics are OK, and theres Vacuum (pulled the hose from the underhood module and get the Hiss of releaseing vacuum), and everything up by the Brake switch is perfect and Undisturbed, and the vacuum line there is plugged in as well?? Now BEFORE the install the Cruise worked PERFECT!

And of course I'm the ONLY set of hands that have EVER been under the dash in it's 22 year Very Pampered life..

Anybody?? I know it's Sunday..but this is a REAL Mystery...Got Vacuum..Got Electronics..and Still no cruise that was Perfect before the install....

I once had that little clip under the hood on the cruise control linkage come off. Give it a look.

there are a couple switch doodads mounted near the brake pedal that affect cruise.

You may have lifted up on the brake pedal which pushes these up too far.

Bob

Thanks Bob, checked it, and it's Perfect and tight agaiist the pedal...

...Although, when I pulled the Vacuum line from the Cruise Switch down there
(by the brake pedal) I got no 'hiss' of releasing vacuum, and the Line is perfect, so where does it get it's Vacuum from???? The Three lines coming together behind the coil pac are good and tight, and there IS vacuum at the Underhood module...

if the cruise light is on,its most likely down to the vacuum lines,or brake switch vacuum( make sure its not too far or too close to the pedal) or the actuator under the hood....
Triple check every connection and vacuum line......

where did you run you wires in?

Through the Upper Gromet above the steering column, same place I believe the Speedo cable goes through...