No cooling fan

jimmymopower

My cooling fan stopped working this weekend, checked it this morning and found that I have power to the motor, but no ground. All the relays are clicking, still nada. I have the caspers(?) cooling fan hot wire kit in it, even tried disconnecting it, still nothing. All the fuses are good,and I still can't get the ac compressor to come on, and the only way I can get the cooling fan motor to work is by grounding it with a jumper wire. Any help is greatly appreciated :smile: . Thanks in advance!!!

jimmymopower said:
My cooling fan stopped working this weekend, checked it this morning and found that I have power to the motor, but no ground. All the relays are clicking, still nada. I have the caspers(?) cooling fan hot wire kit in it, even tried disconnecting it, still nothing. All the fuses are good,and I still can't get the ac compressor to come on, and the only way I can get the cooling fan motor to work is by grounding it with a jumper wire. Any help is greatly appreciated :smile: . Thanks in advance!!!
sounds like its bad,if you find that it is im taking mine off,to switch radiators and duell fans,it will be for sale and it looks and works like new..

Thanks for the reply, I have an extra fan, can't get it to work either :( . I just wonder if there is a relay somewhere that I'm missing. Plus with the AC not working... I dunno. :confused:

OK, I figured it out. For future refrence, the ground wires on the pass side cylinder head that are known to cause problems, actually do. :redface: They don't ground so well when they break. Thanks for looking, hope this helps someone in the future. :)