No cell 15 data during test drive

HotAir6 v.2.0

Uncool Misfit
I've been trying to get my fuel pressure dialed in so today I decided to reset the ECM and go for a drive. I'm reading about 118 at idle in cell 0 so I know I'm on the rich side. That's what I expected. I also wanted to get some WOT data but can't get any blm readings in the bottom row.

So either I'm not getting over 30 GPS of air or something else is going on.

Thoughts.

What chip are you using, and what scantool?

If you have a chip with adjustable features, then usually the bottom row is used to store those features, and you only have 12 "actual" BLM cells.

BLM of 118 doesn't necessarily mean it's rich, just that the computer made a correction.

Thanks for the response.
I have one of your Turbo Tweak chips.

Adjustable features like what? I guess I didn't know that or forgot it. That makes sense and certainly explains the situation. So what GPS levels are on the Y axis if we're only using 12 cells?

It's pretty solid at 118 and the gas mileage is way down so I really think it's on the rich side. I'm really trying to tune so I can get the boost back up and use my alky kit. Last summer I was getting knock that didn't seem attributable to a lean condition. It was falling on its face like it was too rich. I've been through the blown head gasket business so I understand there are worse problems than too much gas in my cylinders.

I'm planning to take the fuel pressure down a little bit at a time and ease into more boost and alky.

Which TurboTweak chip do you have? Do you have the 86/87 ECM? If so, you probably have the 5.7 chip. In that case, the airflow thresholds are 11 and 24 gr/sec for the BLM grid.

If the BLM is that far off, fuel pressure may not fix it. Typically ends up being a MAF problem (reading too high). Also make sure the chip was ordered for the injectors you are using.

The chip came with instructions on the adjustable parameters, but if you need to download them, they are available at my support forum, www.turbotweak.com/forum Just make sure you confirm what chip version it is.

I'll check the specifics on the chip when I get home. I bought it last Fall so it's probably not a very old version.

The chip was ordered for these injectors (60#) and I did just install a new intake but reset the ECM after the install so it should have figured out the settings. I can tell the new intake is flowing much better than what I had on there before, but the MAF shouldn't care should it.

BTW you asked what scan tool I'm using. I've got a ScanMaster (version ?) and PowerLogger.

I joined your forum so I'll look for all I can find there too.