No brakes

wv-t

Hi. I haven't posted in a while, but I still have my Buick. Have Powermaster brakes. Today I changed some of the brake fluid out in the reservoir with the turkey baster. Pumped the brakes 10 times with the car off, then turned the ignition on to listen for the brake filling sound. Done this many times before. Now I have no brakes. I looked back in the reservoir and it was too full. I took some fluid out but stll have no brakes. How do I know what part to replace? The switch or the bowl or both? Thanks for any help.

Just to confirm, you pump the pedal 10 times, pulled the fluid out, than refilled. Did the pump run and is the 30a fuse good.
If the pump ran did run straight through to shutoff with no hiccups along the way?

Just to confirm, you pump the pedal 10 times, pulled the fluid out, than refilled. Did the pump run and is the 30a fuse good.
If the pump ran did run straight through to shutoff with no hiccups along the way?
KC, thank you for the reply. I went out to the garage this morning and pumped the brakes, heard the pump, looked at fluid levels, and did this until the levels were corrected, the idiot light went off, and the pedal feel came back. I don't know what the problem was yesterday. Thanks again.