No Brakes While Driving

atc

I replaced the accumulator ball and removed the old fluid and replaced with new. all was fine until i came home from work and went to brake for the driveway, brake light came on and very little brakes. i assumed a busted line. pulled in the garage. looked underneath and found no leak. i also had the fan run after i turn off the motor. i had to disconnect the battery to stop it.(another issue). after i reconnected the battery and started the car, i pressed the brake pedal and it got hard again and the light disappeared. drove a few miles, seems to be fine. i did hear the brake motor run and building pressure when i restarted the car. any thoughts of why loss of brakes?

If the car is hot enough the fan should run after switching it off. There is a fan delay relay that controls that. They have been known to stick and even come on in the middle of the night and run your battery down. As far as the brakes it could be some air still in the M/C. If it is okay now and the problem doesn't return that may have been your problem.