No Boost!!!??

Cuauhtemoc meza

Good Evening Gentlemen,

Happy holiday's as well. I have searched the forums for a concrete answer, but I could not find one. I took my 87 Gn out today for a spin. For the first 3 miles it ran fine and it saw 15lbs of boost with no issues, about a mile later I noticed my car was not spooling up at all. I did a visual check on both rubber lines attached to my manual boost controller and they looked fine. I also checked to see if my wastegate was siezed by pulling on the lever attached to the puck and it seemed to have some resistance and was closed all the way. The puck lever moved freely as well when I took the wastegate arm off. Any clue where I should Start? I also took these readings from my scanmaster at idle. Thanks guys.

I also want to include that I have been having issues managing the boost a day or two ago, It seemed like it did not want to hold the 18lbs I have previously set it on. I turned the boost to the lowest setting and it did not do anything. I turned it back up a few notches and it still isnt seeing any boost.

AF 7 IAC 75
L8 42 CC 31
BAT 13.1 SP 28.5
INT 128 NAI -
BL 120 02 63-65
CLT 155
ATS 70
TPS .40

Check for exhaust leaks, clamp is tight on crossover, turbo is bolted down tight, headers are not cracked, etc.

Good Evening Gentlemen,

Happy holiday's as well. I have searched the forums for a concrete answer, but I could not find one. I took my 87 Gn out today for a spin. For the first 3 miles it ran fine and it saw 15lbs of boost with no issues, about a mile later I noticed my car was not spooling up at all. I did a visual check on both rubber lines attached to my manual boost controller and they looked fine. I also checked to see if my wastegate was siezed by pulling on the lever attached to the puck and it seemed to have some resistance and was closed all the way. The puck lever moved freely as well when I took the wastegate arm off. Any clue where I should Start? I also took these readings from my scanmaster at idle. Thanks guys.

I also want to include that I have been having issues managing the boost a day or two ago, It seemed like it did not want to hold the 18lbs I have previously set it on. I turned the boost to the lowest setting and it did not do anything. I turned it back up a few notches and it still isnt seeing any boost.

AF 7 IAC 75
L8 42 CC 31
BAT 13.1 SP 28.5
INT 128 NAI -
BL 120 02 63-65
CLT 155
ATS 70
TPS .40

If the wastegate arm moves freely ... and the gate is closed .. I would start by looking at all your intercooler hoses to make sure they didn't pop off

No not seeing any at all. I would definitely feel it, I have a 67mm. I will double check my headers and piping.

I would pull the downpipe off at the turbo at that point too.. I had 1 car come in that the wastegate puck was no longer attached ... NO BOOST

Did you see if the turbo spins? If so it sounds like the puck fell off. Long shot but what torque convertor do you have. Did you drive it over 45 and see if it does anything.I had a car with broken convertor and it acted weird just like this.new convertor and it was fine.

Good Evening Gentlemen,

AF 7 IAC 75
L8 42 CC 31
BAT 13.1 SP 28.5
INT 128 NAI -
BL 120 02 63-65
CLT 155
ATS 70
TPS .40
Had the same thing happen, turned out to be blown gasket from header to turbo and leaking crossover pipe. I ran a shop vac in reverse on the tailpipe and air was flowing out of the crossover pipe and turbo/header flange.