NJ GN stolen

LBNJWE4

Just read on the MAGNA forum from turbobuicks.com that a 86 GN with an 87 grille was stolen from Mays Landing, NJ. Anyone in that area please keep a look out!

THANKS the call came in at 8:00pm the found the car in Wildwood in one piece some damage to the pass. door drilled out the lock or under the door and damage to the column but its in one piece i go to get it tommoro

thank god! thats awsome to hear man. i had a car stolen a year and a half ago. i never got it back. but i did get a good lead on where the motor is at and its in another car here in town. just have to catch the guy driving it! lol thats awsome to hear! congrats!:)

The adjuster called the wife with out seeing the car wanting to total it untill she utterd the words Grand National then he told her that it changes everything and they have pics of the car before they insured it had a photo inspection done

wow dude , tank god you got her back, can you say, LO-JACK -early warning system - i have it in my GN, bets $1k i've spent.

wow dude , tank god you got her back, can you say, LO-JACK -early warning system - i have it in my GN, bets $1k i've spent.

No-nos do you have any other theft deterrents? LO-JACK will definately aid in locating your car. I have located several via LO-JACK but it won't prevent it from being taken in the first place. Many are located on the move and they are pursued usually. I'm sure you can guess how many stolen cars are smashed into a pole or rammed by the Police car:rolleyes:. The Police are more interested in locking someone up vs. preserving the car.

Your car is too nice for that to happen. Do you have additional kill switches?

No Lojack i have been talking to some people their is a system that can track the car via gps and actually shut the car down if its been stolen after its repaired i have some ideas for kill switches and other theft deterants but you cant stop a tow truck if they want it they will get it.Mine now resides in a locked storage ficilaty with cameras the car did get finger printed the other day cause they found a Centery 4 miles from where mine was taken that same night that was broken into the same way and it was used to commit a crime cop said may be related.Damage aside i am glad i got it back in one piece and that all the stuff was still their and that i didnt have to identify a shell

No-nos do you have any other theft deterrents? LO-JACK will definately aid in locating your car. I have located several via LO-JACK but it won't prevent it from being taken in the first place. Many are located on the move and they are pursued usually. I'm sure you can guess how many stolen cars are smashed into a pole or rammed by the Police car:rolleyes:. The Police are more interested in locking someone up vs. preserving the car.

Your car is too nice for that to happen. Do you have additional kill switches?

ohh yes :smile: , i have what alot of have the red colum gaurd ( it's just something else they have to deal with.) i have a gm installed alarm key pad , works great you get in and you have 10 seconds to enter the correct 5 digit code, i have 2 infrared video cameras connected to a 13ich tv/monitor (in my room) connected to a dvd recorder. that and my true friends ( see pics ) who sleep next to me ;) and your absolutely right, once a chase is on you usually end up with a banged up car. believe me i want a house sooooo badd! :frown: i want to be able to have my gn Garaged, i know plenty of cars are stolen even garaged but it does make it more difficult.

Attachments

• fpl bill 011.jpg
    fpl bill 011.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 260
  • Picture 239.jpg
    Picture 239.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 260
  • Picture 244.jpg
    Picture 244.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 258
looks like your sleeping w/down payment for a house those babies ain't cheap but sure are nice

ohh yes :smile: , i have what alot of have the red colum gaurd ( it's just something else they have to deal with.) i have a gm installed alarm key pad , works great you get in and you have 10 seconds to enter the correct 5 digit code, i have 2 infrared video cameras connected to a 13ich tv/monitor (in my room) connected to a dvd recorder. that and my true friends ( see pics ) who sleep next to me ;) and your absolutely right, once a chase is on you usually end up with a banged up car. believe me i want a house sooooo badd! :frown: i want to be able to have my gn Garaged, i know plenty of cars are stolen even garaged but it does make it more difficult.

I like this guy's theft deterent system! Nice piece :D !

49144d1211582001-nj-gn-stolen-picture-239.jpg

Wish i had one and heard them when they took the car cause it would never have happend. Great arsinal by the way