Nitrous results?

Louie L.

Habitual Line Stepper
Staff member
Can any one report thir results with Nitrous on their TR,s. I know there were several folks here trying it out. Ive seen the old posts, but im wondering about any new developments. Im personally considering a 25-30 shot when i get my current combo sorted out.

Louie,

I'm working on it. I just finished my plumbing this evening. If the weather is good, i'm planning on trying it at the track sometime this weekend. If all comes together I'll give a race report soon as I get back.

Benji,
Thanks for the reply.I see that you are in the 11s, so your results should prove very interesting. How much are you planning to spray and what kit do you have(TR spec kit, carb conversion or home made)

TIA

I have an old NOS kit that mounts the fogger nozzle in the up pipe. Only reason I decided to put it on is cause a friend bought it from someone years ago and never used it, but some of the parts were missing. I've tuned carb. N20 cars for years, but this will be a different world. All the jets I had were from an old fogger kit, so I improvised on the jetting, from what NOS says it should be between 50-60 horse (used the smallest jets I had)

As of the weather report right now it's not looking good for this weekend here in GA. But if it breaks I'm going.

See ya later

I'm try it too on my hot air, but not any good results, cant get a good combo on the jets. I ran out of nitrous so i'll try it again and i'll post my results.

I just bought a dual stage Compucar kit.

Brand new kit but it doesn't have a throttle engagement switch like the one I had on an '88 Mustang GT years ago... so I'm going to have to fab something.

I might take a run with it next weekend :)