Nick micale is a awesome guy

FTC

Vacationing here in Arizona I got the privilege to pay nick a visit. And got to shoot the **** with him for a bit. Coming from Hawaii we don't get to see what goes on in the mainland. I was looking for a deep pan for my 200, nick didn't have any on hand, and he went out of his way to make sure that I was able to get one to take back to the islands, and the same day to boot!! all in all nick is great, definitely comes from the old school and nothing wrong with that. Just wanted to share my experience

Vacationing here in Arizona I got the privilege to pay nick a visit. And got to shoot the **** with him for a bit. Coming from Hawaii we don't get to see what goes on in the mainland. I was looking for a deep pan for my 200, nick didn't have any on hand, and he went out of his way to make sure that I was able to get one to take back to the islands, and the same day to boot!! all in all nick is great, definitely comes from the old school and nothing wrong with that. Just wanted to share my experience

OH PLEASE!!! Who is this guy??;)

For an old guy, YEAH:biggrin::D:biggrin: Nick is okay in my book!

I had the privilage of meeting Nick at the tb.com event. Great guy to deal with and a pleasure to talk to. Takes ball bustings quite well also, lol.

Nick always gets the big thumbs up :)

Have known him for years, very knowledgeable and great guy!