Nicely Modded 87 Grand National $8000

jcj53115

I hate to do this but I need to sell my GN. Car is 100% RUST FREE with 141K on it. Runs and drives excellent. I paid $7K for the car itself about 4 years ago, and have since invested that much more into it. Car sits as follow

Stock Long Block
Stock head P&P
212/212 flat tappet cam
BB6776 Turbo with less the 3K miles on it
Razor Alky injection Kit
Maf Translator Pro Engine Manegment System w/ T Pro chip
LM1 Wide Band 02 Kit
ADFPR
New F-body Alum. radiator with Dual ramcharger fans
65# injector
62mm Throttle Body and upper Plenum
Walbro 340 pump w/ hot wire kit
RJC Power Plate
24"x16"x4" Front Mount intercooler
Terry houston Down Pipe With Cut Out
Hooker Cat back SS 2 1/2 exhaust
Scan master 2.1
Full Autometer Phantom gauge set
Weld Rodlite wheels w MT ET streets 275/60/15
Dual rear Air bags
Boxed lower Control arms
Tubular Front upper Control Arms
Ect Ect....

Like I said, car runs and drives great. I use this car as my TRUE daily driver in the summer. Will get 22+ mpg if driven moderately. As for what the car needs well thats why im selling it so cheap. Car still has the stock trans and convertor in it. Trans WILL NOT hold the power the car makes and slips badly past 1/2 throttle, and with the stock convertor doesnt spool worth a damn. Trans doesnt not affect daily type driving tho. I wouldnt be affraid to drive this thing ANYWHERE. So it will need a good built trans. It also has an oil leak which is coming from the turbo drain tube which i do have another aftermarket braided one that comes with the car. Car has a clean Car Fax report but at some time in its life i know it was hit in the drives door, nothing major but i can tell the door has filler in it. Biggest thing it needs is paint. Its a great 20' but shows its age up close. Interior is nice with the exception of the drivers seat which does need re-covered. Feel free to contact me via PM with any ?'s. Open to partial trades if what ya got interests me but I do need the cash like most do right now.
DSCN3023.jpg

DSCN3024.jpg

DSCN3016.jpg

DSCN3027.jpg

DSCN3022.jpg

DSCN3019.jpg

DSCN3032.jpg

Good deal. Bump for you.

Hmmmmm.....Janesville, WI. You don't happen to hang around with a guy named Marty do you? He's got a green Turbo 5.3L Nova and TA. Good guy. I'm pretty sure you live in the same town as him.

Good deal. Bump for you.

Hmmmmm.....Janesville, WI. You don't happen to hang around with a guy named Marty do you? He's got a green Turbo 5.3L Nova and TA. Good guy. I'm pretty sure you live in the same town as him.

I yeah i know Marty, but i no longer live in janesville, i moved a bit further north, about 20 miles north of the wisconsin dells

Hey y'all...

Car is sold... Bought it off Justin yesterday. And for anybody looking to do some trading and business with him in the future, he's a hell of a guy and if he says he'll do something or this is the way it is, you can take it to the bank... Couldn't be happier