nice to meet a few of you at NED wed night

Going friday TR stock block 218 cam rollor champion iron head stock rocker STOCK THRODLE BODY TA header 70PTQ 83 LB 32ART CAR 9IN 200R CLASSIC FAST RAZOR ALKY. WE MADE 605 TOTHE WHEEL IN THE DYNO 21 DEGREE TIMING ON PUMP GAS 23PSI:D:D NO CAGE:eek::eek:;)!!! BLACK TR CROME:cool::cool:
Nice:biggrin:Hope to see you there

Wow, you're going to need to take it easy with no cage. Don't want to get the boot too early.:wink:
Looks like Al and I will be there. Hopefully I can take video of everyone's passes.

Wow, you're going to need to take it easy with no cage. Don't want to get the boot too early.:wink:
Looks like Al and I will be there. Hopefully I can take video of everyone's passes.
Hope so you get some video. boot out we know if the car run right is go to happen!!!:eek::D but when they do is going to be a 10:00 at 132:mph pass:eek::eek::D:D!!!

very true , the dew settles and away goes the track

Sounds crazy but if they installed a few hundered fans on each side I bet they could dry the dew off track. :eek:

Or better yet a heated track so we could race year round. :)

Have fun guys I will watch via WEBCAM.

It will probably be crowded since it's the last Friday race and the weather is good. Get there at 5 if you can. It can get cool there since it's close to the ocean. I'm going to spectate with Al. Got my video cam all ready.:)

well it was packed up there last night. 2 Buicks if I remeber right .. Nice rosewood t (HOT ROD-GN??) there and a black t (I think) . the rosewood was on a good run but I did see some smoke .. anyone know what happened?? I left after 8 so they could have gone again . I think some guys were lookin for a 10.00 run :confused: .. Few Shelbys up there crankin to !! high 9s @ 143 !! :eek:

well it was packed up there last night. 2 Buicks if I remeber right .. Nice rosewood t (HOT ROD-GN??) there and a black t (I think) . the rosewood was on a good run but I did see some smoke .. anyone know what happened?? I left after 8 so they could have gone again . I think some guys were lookin for a 10.00 run :confused: .. Few Shelbys up there crankin to !! high 9s @ 143 !! :eek:
sorry guy's could'nt make it.:( tony gomes had to work over time. and he was my tow ride oh well i guest ATCO is next......

so anyone know who owns the rosewood car from Ct ?? OR is he one of the smart ones and stays off of forums :p

Dan, that was a fellow named jimmymorrisonjr on this board. He's not on that much. He's put a StageII in there. He was doing some shakedown runs since fixing a timing chain failure. Guess he bought the engine complete and did the swap and some nice fab work himself. He owns an excavation company and has a garage with a lift to work on those vehicles so he's got plenty mechanical skills. He was running 12lbs of boost and leaving with no boost. This was the first time he's been to the track ever. Don't know if you saw his second run but he ran a 11.3 @132, 0 boost at line. It was smoking some. His alumium heads need work. He's going to have RPE go over the engine this winter. It's got the right stuff for 9s. Once it's all fresh it's going to need a good FAST tune. He also bought that silver T that was for sale this summer on Craig's list from NH. It looked like mine but has grey interior. He's cool and that Rosewood is pretty. I'ld like to see that back next year.

ya I saw the 130+ pass.. I didn't see the eng compartment BUT the car looked nice :cool:

murph i just timed you via webcam. 13:00????

pretty close only off .1 - wish you were off .1 the other way though;)

both passes were 13.1's -couldnt hook it 2.0-2.1 60's (trapped 108.77)

cant imagine running 11.3 first time down a track , the rosewood car has a lot more in it - guy has his $hit together to be able to run it that well first time out

look for good things:cool:

pretty close only off .1 - wish you were off .1 the other way though;)

both passes were 13.1's -couldnt hook it 2.0-2.1 60's (trapped 108.77)

cant imagine running 11.3 first time down a track , the rosewood car has a lot more in it - guy has his $hit together to be able to run it that well first time out

look for good things:cool:

Yeah sorry things look crappy thru a webcam. I was kind of close.
Sounds like you guys had fun.

To bad its not a heated track RACE YEAR ROUND! :( I am sure the employees wouldn't like that.

I heard about that ROSEWOOD car BAD azz. Looks like he had traction issues

Bedtime at 9pm is a bitch LOL How is the RX? have you run it yet