nice to meet a few of you at NED wed night

murphinator

to the 2 of you that came over and introduced yourselves last night it was good to meet you.

nice that you guys get it that buick v6's can be made pretty quick even if they were built after 1988 and are wrong wheel drive :biggrin:

Al and I were doing our best Grumpy impression; sitting in the stands and "evaluating" the cars running. We both were quite impressed with seeing your GTP run 12s. I mentioned to my friend with that Fiero swap fiasco about unplugging the MAF to test it but haven't heard if he tried it.

Al and I were doing our best Grumpy impression; sitting in the stands and "evaluating" the cars running. We both were quite impressed with seeing your GTP run 12s. I mentioned to my friend with that Fiero swap fiasco about unplugging the MAF to test it but haven't heard if he tried it.

get your friend on New England Pontiac Enthusiast Club :: Index there are a couple guys there that have done the swap and several others in process along with good local series 2 3800 knowledge including one who was low 12's with his gtp that demodded to put all the goodies in the lighter rar engine rear drive car - you do the math :eek:

I would update my sig picture but so many gtp's and regals have followed me home it would look like a 3800 meet ( currently 9 cars)

as much as everyone bitched about traction I ended up with my 3 best FWD 60 foots out of the car

still not fully hooking or those 117-118 mph traps would be letting it crack 11's

my walbro just shipped so hopefully I will bring the regal there next week

I am glad you replied to this thread now I know your sig & username , I had a steady stream of "interested parties" around the car last night so I didnt retain all the names but wanted to touch base with you guys.

if your buddy needs any parts stock ,mods, etc.. let me know I always have stuff or know of stuff - a stock motor l67 fiero should run 12's a basic bolt on l67 fiero should run 11's - nobody has done a max build on a fiero yet but it should be able to go quite a bit faster than a gtp /regal and a gtp has gone 8.6 @150+ on a stock factory assembled block & rotating assembly;)

I saw you ONLINE with the NED web camera... What was your actual times Wednesday eve.?

a lot of 12.2's & 12.3's with a best of 12.209 on a run with the best 60 I have gotten with a fwd car 1.906 and several other 1.9 60's traps were mostly in the 117's but the 12.209 run I had backed out early due to noseing over on the top end & coasted through at 108

hoping to run my daily driver regal wednesday and get it in the 12's ( pb of 13.1 @107 ) and the gtp again friday if all goes well

I think we met there a few years back. You had one of the regal's there on a street night. I recall the MAINE plate

a lot of 12.2's & 12.3's with a best of 12.209 on a run with the best 60 I have gotten with a fwd car 1.906 and several other 1.9 60's traps were mostly in the 117's but the 12.209 run I had backed out early due to noseing over on the top end & coasted through at 108

hoping to run my daily driver regal wednesday and get it in the 12's ( pb of 13.1 @107 ) and the gtp again friday if all goes well

Dam those times is better than my slug! :eek:

12.9 at 107 sounds good for a daily driver hope you can do it.

Well i have'nt messed with a S/C car yet, sounds like fun. Now if i only had money:mad:. I just love going fast with stuff for cheap, or because "it can't be done":wink: Maybe i'll see you up at the track this Friday if your going again, if not i'll PM you with lots of questions.

There saying 64 and sunny Friday. Maybe we should go for the last time this year.:smile:

if the weather looks crappy as we get closer to wed. I will most likely be bringing the regal on friday not the gtp

its all a moving target at this point

What's your ride? Mods?

Going friday TR stock block 218 cam rollor champion iron head stock rocker STOCK THRODLE BODY TA header 70PTQ 83 LB 32ART CAR 9IN 200R CLASSIC FAST RAZOR ALKY. WE MADE 605 TOTHE WHEEL IN THE DYNO 21 DEGREE TIMING ON PUMP GAS 23PSI:D:D NO CAGE:eek::eek:;)!!! BLACK TR CROME:cool::cool: