Nice set of valve covers, and nearly NOS headlight bezels

Mike Z

Sold my GN a while ago, and am doing some spring cleaning. Selling this stuff cheap to free up space.

Valve covers: These look great, and have never been on a car since I finished them. Painted gloss black, and the fins are polished. I think I have a bag with all the hardware, and the oem breather. You can have this as well if I can find. $100 plus shipping.

Headlight bezels: Black bezels from an '87 GN. I paid $150 for these. They are super nice, with no droop. Were on a car for very little time. $100 plus shipping.

Have pictures I can send via e-mail. Drop me a line at mzorbach1@gmail.com

Sold my GN a while ago, and am doing some spring cleaning. Selling this stuff cheap to free up space.

Valve covers: These look great, and have never been on a car since I finished them. Painted gloss black, and the fins are polished. I think I have a bag with all the hardware, and the oem breather. You can have this as well if I can find. $100 plus shipping.

Headlight bezels: Black bezels from an '87 GN. I paid $150 for these. They are super nice, with no droop. Were on a car for very little time. $100 plus shipping.

Have pictures I can send via e-mail. Drop me a line at mzorbach1@gmail.com

put me on line on bezels I would like several good pics please albert.sloan5@gmail.com
I'm looking for something as nice as new

When you originally bought the bezels for $150 were they GM NOS or New Repo's ?
Put me next, next, next, etc... in-line

They are original GM, not the reproductions. I don't know how one would tell if they were repainted. I cannot see any signs of that.

This is what the valve covers look like.

Attachments

• P1010206.jpg
    P1010206.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 77
Sorry... I sat in front of it continuously long enough to send you my Paypal info, and then waited 4 hours for you to send.