Nice going Beto. ;)

forcedfedv6

Banned
So i guess this is what happen to the Gray GN u guys got from Kenny just a few days later, Nice going Beto keep up the good work.. :)

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 276
Wicked how dumb you are look at the picture where is the TH downpipe and the front mount intercooler sorry but the car istill running i already put more miles tha'n you put on your car since you bought it.:eek:

Wicked how dumb you are look at the picture where is the TH downpipe and the front mount intercooler sorry but the car istill running i already put more miles tha'n you put on your car since you bought it.:eek:

Maybe you already sold the Front mount and terry houston downpipe that came with it, we know that everything is 4sale overthere.. LOL :p

id like to take this time and send a very personal apology to my very dear friend WICKED we played a practical joke on him and it really offended him since it made him look like an idiot, so wicked I APOLOGIZE for making you look idiot i hope you find it in your heart to forgive me cuz if you dont who else is gonna fix your car:biggrin:

Sorry buddy I can change my HG's no problem because its not hard. ;) well for some people aka Harold.

Sorry buddy I can change my HG's no problem because its not hard. ;) well for some people aka Harold.

Keep dreaming douche, I can change my own gaskets and have done quite a few but I rather not, I leave that for the poor that cant afford to pay to have it done, simple as that..:tongue:

Keep dreaming douche, I can change my own gaskets and have done quite a few but I rather not, I leave that for the poor that cant afford to pay to have it done, simple as that..:tongue:

Sure you've done head gaskets.....lol keep telling yourself that........Lou Lou Lou!!!! can you put my heads back on the car???? I took it all apart and can't seem to put it back together! hahaha your funny BIG Baller don't quit your day job :rolleyes:

Sure you've done head gaskets.....lol keep telling yourself that........Lou Lou Lou!!!! can you put my heads back on the car???? I took it all apart and can't seem to put it back together! hahaha your funny BIG Baller don't quit your day job :rolleyes:

You must be getting your information from the yellow pages, Lou did my HGaskets twice, I've done them at least 3 times, but now I refuse to get my hands dirty :p ., I'll leave the back breaking knuckle busting hard work to those who cant afford to pay and have it done, I' rather give the work to our wonderful SW section mechanics and supporting vendors so they can pay the rent... ;)
Now., go look for a job brent, I know Your bank account is looking a little Low and it doesnt take a scientist to figure that out., Perhaps if you allow me I can sponsor your Fast system so You can finally race that thing and see what it will do.. :p

You must be getting your information from the yellow pages, Lou did my HGaskets twice, I've done them at least 3 times, but now I refuse to get my hands dirty :p ., I'll leave the back breaking knuckle busting hard work to those who cant afford to pay and have it done, I' rather give the work to our wonderful SW section mechanics and supporting vendors so they can pay the rent... ;)
Now., go look for a job brent, I know Your bank account is looking a little Low and it doesnt take a scientist to figure that out., Perhaps if you allow me I can sponsor your Fast system so You can finally race that thing and see what it will do.. :p

I will resist the temptation to call B.S. on this hypocrisy but will say that Brent has a job & doing well for himself, His previous career dried up so he was able to transition into another better position & that takes guts & brains in this economy.

Keep dreaming douche, I can change my own gaskets and have done quite a few but I rather not, :
Since when ???
thats why you called me "please Beto let me take my car over your house i jav no where to do the head gasket " the same when you beg Ziggy "do the lifters for me ziggy they make noise " .then you call everybody in socal , me luis pete, rick ziggy etcc my car is smoking what could it be ???? if your soooo smart figur it out yourself stop calling people

Since when ???
thats why you called me "please Beto let me take my car over your house i jav no where to do the head gasket " the same when you beg Ziggy "do the lifters for me ziggy they make noise " .then you call everybody in socal , me luis pete, rick ziggy etcc my car is smoking what could it be ???? if your soooo smart figur it out yourself stop calling people

Pete why don't you tell me how you really feel, I was with Ziggy when you called to asked what you should post under Beto's name, dont be such a big two face hypocrite, nice in front of me but a different person behind my back, if i call people what is it to you, we all call people to ask for opinions, thats what the buick community is all about, if you have a problem when i call you for advice or just to say hello dont answer the Fuc*** phone, as far as luis and beto they would be last people I would call because i see the kind of work they do, well maybe not luis because at least he knows what he is doing with your help, I've said this before and say it again, with friends like you guys in the SW section, I dont need any enemies..

PS: if there is anything else you need to add, tell me face to face don't come on the board to post it.. ;)