Nice '87 for sale in vancouver WA

WaterPog

Listing for a friend:

HEADS UP NW Forums :: View topic - 86 Mustang Drag Car, 87 Buick GN, 94 Mazda RX7 FOR SALE
Selling a very nice 87 Grand National. Car is in good shape. Interior is almost perfect with the exception of the headliner sagging a bit (normal). Has a GNX guage cluster on it. Low miles. Runs great. I just put in a bunch of work. New turbo PT 6152, downpipe, fuel system with 650cc injectors, upgraded valve springs and stem seals, shift kit, custom chip, etc. Car is setup for pump gas right now a 17psi, but can easily be switched to race gas or meth injection for more power. The turbo on the car can boost it to a 10 sec 1/4 mile. The car is beautiful. You have to check it out. I looked for 2 years to find a nice GN, this is what I found. I am selling the car to get into a faster drag car than I have now. The car is just sitting in a garage waiting for someone to drive it. Please email with any questions. Asking 14.9k on CL, would take 13.5K.

IMG00024.jpg

Unfortunetly since the cluster was changed before he purchased and it wasn't documented the mileage isn't accurate, but the carfax showed 40K a couple years ago when he purchased it so it's probably around 60K by his estimation.