Nice 1982 Turbo Regal on Ebay

Hello, Buick Turbo cognoscenti!
I'm new to this forum, and to the second generation Regals, too. I've only ever owned w-body regal gs coupes before, three of them, and I'm thinking about joining the Before Black turbo club now.
I want to be able to rejoin the Buick club chapter in my town, but I'll need to be able to drive the car, too.
Anyway, I'm the high bidder on the 1982 Regal Sport Coupe turbo on Ebay above, and I'm wondering if anyone here can predict how much I need to bid to win it. Also, if someone here is also bidding on it, I'll be happy to step aside for an established fan of the model. What do you think, $2600?

It's got 2 days + to go and NADA will list it much higher than his "buy now" price on the windsheild. Non stock wheels and the sticker on the rear says it may not have been taken care of like it should've been but it's an internet auction. If you can go to the lounge section someone may be near it and can check it out for you.;) Tail pipes aren't right either btw. It's also in NY which normally means rust issues. If you can get it for less than $3K you may need to do some work to it but I wouldn't go any higher than $3.5K or so. Good luck and welcome aboard.:)

It's got 2 days + to go and NADA will list it much higher than his "buy now" price on the windsheild. Non stock wheels and the sticker on the rear says it may not have been taken care of like it should've been but it's an internet auction. If you can go to the lounge section someone may be near it and can check it out for you.;) Tail pipes aren't right either btw. It's also in NY which normally means rust issues. If you can get it for less than $3K you may need to do some work to it but I wouldn't go any higher than $3.5K or so. Good luck and welcome aboard.:)
charlie .. thats the same car we talked about last year ..

June222012
Really? What did you guys have to say about it then? The Carfax says it's been in NY for just over a year, if I remember correctly.

Its nice looking, power windows is a nice touch... 3k-3.5k tops... the carb`ed motors are not very desirable, they require more maintenance and know how than the SFI cars do, but don't let that discourage you any... that's what keeps us here:D Good luck!

I was surprised to see there was no reserve listed on it. That always makes me wonder, because what if the auction only goes to 1/10 of what it's worth. I figure the seller has someone interested in it already and know that person will go at least $XXXX. If I had someone low-balling me, I'd consider putting it on eBay. If the low-baller gets it, than at least I know others saw it and maybe my price was indeed high.

Good Luck CTyankee. :)