NIB Carillo rods.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for the advice ...... I just looked at the rod bolt and they did say c&a of them....... childs and alberts I guess....... anyway they are for sale best offer.......

It would be a good idea to spend $5 to have them measured for actual size & length unless you can provide a picture of something stating what they are....

Been 2 weeks no show,no tracking #,cut off communication -maken a claim on Paypal.Thanks for nothing

Been 2 weeks no show,no tracking #,cut off communication -maken a claim on Paypal.Thanks for nothing

LOL..sorry to hear man. But him being a complete ****in ******* for no reason would have made me not buy em in the first place ;P

This is funny..... .he said i didn't talked to him..... I pm'd him about a week ago and told him I sent them out like I said I did..... you have my pm ..... you just come on here and bash me after I gave you a good deal on the in the first place..... U will get your rods and then you swallow your pride and say your sorry...... I am a good guy and always do what I say I will do......

What the heck you talking about bashing. Not bashing at all ,just want what I paid for. For the 3rd time your pm's are full, you said you sent the rods last monday. You refused to give me a tracking number.For Christmas ive have things sent from england and it took less time. " U will get your rods and then you swallow your pride and say your sorry" what kind of baloney is this. I was the only one willing to take a chance and buy these things from you and its been two weeks with no rods and I'm the bad guy?? what gives. Ive never said you where a bad guy. But I did look at your earlier posts on some rods that LOOK exactly like the one your selling me in August that are 6.65
long and never sold. I better not be getting them.I just want what I payed for, if they are what you described and I finally get them Ill be very happy.....

I had 3 sets of rods ....... you want me to send you a pic of the two sets. I still have sitting hear..... I don't get this and my pm box is not full now thanks.....

Ok your pm are full again! No rods or tracking number. I need to get something today or I'll have to make a claim through PayPal . Don't know what else to do.

Closing this down as there appears to be issues with this seller too. Kamprettyboy, I suggest you dont start another thread until you make right the stuff youre selling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.