NIB Carillo rods.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
102_2962.jpg

those arent "H" beams.. those are "I" beam rods.... fwiw... H beams have a flat surface.

aaron

sorry, your misinformed ..... these are the late 80's carrillo rods and they were not flat back then...... Please do research before you bash my thread...... Thanks

I hope you set your standards alittle higher then to just run in the 11's..... It doesn't take much to do that..... Thanks arron

sorry, your misinformed ..... these are the late 80's carrillo rods and they were not flat back then...... Please do research before you bash my thread...... Thanks

Not bashing, just informing i KNOW Carrillo makes nice products, and am pretty sure HBeam design hasnt changed..... i am not saying they are not good, but your description is off, and dont want you mis-informing potential buyers.

aaron

Dude...calm down...I am sure Aaron was just trying to help....It doesn't appear that he was "bashing" your thread.

It wouid definately help your sale if you had the info on journal size and pin size...

The rods in the picture are I beams. They look like Olivers not Carrillos. Check the head of the rod bolts and see what manufacturer is on them. Either way they seem like a good deal.

Neal

They look more like Childs and Albert Steel rods. C&A no longer make steel rods, but they are very nice pieces. Those 4 "lugs" around the bearing end of the rod are typical to C&A.

Some would argue that an I beam would be a better rod for a forced induction turbo buick motor than an H-beam carrillo. If they were on center I would have bought them, but I wouldn't if they were H beam carrillos.

Flatlander Racing - Childs Albert Rods
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/339896-new-childs-alberts-rods.html

Status
Not open for further replies.