Next steps...

Not the worst I've ever seen but that's ugly. You might want to take the intake off and see if anything is in it.

well if the turbo is coming off so is the intake manifold to get ported lol and new seals. surprisingly the turbo was still making 6psi lol.

well new turbo is on... boostmaster really hooked me up and this thing is a beast now. He says its a 58mm cold side and a 60mm hotside. Spool up is alil longer now since I have the stock converter in the car, but 26psi on e85 and a TT chip is friggin awesome. Sadly the track is closed now and I wont have anytimes for it. Will be needed alot of parts very soon.

I am soooo jealous of those who have E85 available nearby. Nothing around here for a hundred or so miles. :mad:

well new turbo is on... boostmaster really hooked me up and this thing is a beast now. He says its a 58mm cold side and a 60mm hotside. Spool up is alil longer now since I have the stock converter in the car, but 26psi on e85 and a TT chip is friggin awesome. Sadly the track is closed now and I wont have anytimes for it. Will be needed alot of parts very soon.

The car pulls like a freight train. Very impressive make me want to buy a hot air!

threw the stickies on for some fun on the street tonight. stock converter wouldn't let me make anymore than 5psi, but imo that is fine. No wheel spin and the car takes off. only sad thing is it wont spin the mickey's like it used to... but ill take that for potentially getting down the track faster.

ok so been working on the regal again as some may have noticed from my "guess my times" thread. He's some pics to show everyone what I've been up to.
008.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

Comparing blackout lights to no blackout...i like blackout
013.jpg

Bye bye stock rims and tires...anybody want these lol
014.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

GNX fender flares gonna be painted in hot rod satin black. Yes Please!
029.jpg

HVAC finally out. waiting for gauge mounting plate.
030.jpg

Black wheels FTW.

Hey ask stagemonster if he still has those ported irons laying around.

My intake is ported to the stock pan gasket and you could run it as-is but I'm thinking it'll be better if the intake ports on your heads are at least gasket matched to eliminate any mismatch restriction.

Ported intake+ported irons+bigger cam=winsauce:D

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anywhere in the forum (almost living at work), and found this thread, man honestly, I can't wait to get my hands on my car again!!!

GREAT job with the car! Now i'll have to go find the track times thread :)

Good luck!

ya hopefully the track opens saturday and I can test it out. Need to retune the chip again since it sat all winter. Car looks completely different now and just is super mean looking.

Which days does it open?

Here the BEST day for street cars is Mondays, everybody is allowed to race (after inspection of course) but only on street tires or drag radials, $10 gets you there and if just want to see, the same $10 per car with up to 4 persons inside.

Good Luck