Next steps...

the goal is pre and post alky with e85 and maybe a new turbo and custom headers... but i'm getting ahead of myself. Since you probably know, when does the stock intake manifold pose a restriction? Any suggestions for a fix?

intake, right now the stock ported intake has gone 10.71 so as of right now i don't see it as a major issue. im going to see if i can take it 10.50's but we will see. as for a fix, BWR did some cool stuff to one but as far as how it works thats not known. we really would need to get some true data to see. so for now just stick with a stock ported and you will be good.

hit with some bad joo joo today. seems the trans is slipping. gonna grab a superservo and see if it gets any better. if not seems a rebuild is in order.

quick update. superservo is on its way. good news RJC dp flange is now on the car complete with 3.5" custom dp and exhaust. Car runs GREAT. 20psi now with no KR. Left a redlight earlier with stagemonster and at idle with zero boost i rolled onto the pedal and smoked the tires. This car is just rediculous.

IMG00025-20100915-1304.jpg

IMG00024-20100915-1304.jpg

new dp almost done

dp is done but no pics of completed project. gotta put some header wrap on it first.

i didn't know you where making a custom downpipe, you should have gone external gate.

I was contemplating it. But for the simplicity and my modest goals (for the time being) this was the cheapest and easiest. Super Servo is here so that gets put in next. Then I need some track time before I call up Eric for a special toy :)

really can't wait to take it to the track, but its been closed for a while for end of season points racing.... fail imo.

my apologies guys, finally got my 2010 camaro back and we just returned home from LSX shootout. Should be getting some new track times soonish for the Hot Air.

sorry guys ive been working on hitting tens with my camaro and i am pleased to say it was a success. YouTube - 2010 Camaro SS/SC at PRP 1.49 sixty foot on slicks and stock suspension with a 6speed manual is pretty sweet i think. 10.75 at 128 are the final numbers. now i can go back to the regal.

ok so it def seems that the regal will not be going to the track this weekend. something killed the turbo, and we arent sure what it was yet... here is the carnage.

IMG00001-20101018-1556.jpg

IMG00002-20101018-1611.jpg

That is the worse picture i have ever seen!:eek: Sorry brother, hmm

wondering what in the hell did that? Atleast now you can send out the turbo to get Rebuild to TA33 or bigger maybe. BLasstperformance.com or Limited, jay'sGN.com one of those will do.

Was anything else mest up?