!!! Newbie!!!

vboost77

SH%& STOPS AT THE GREEN
HEY EVERYONE MY NAME IS VIC... SOME OF YOU MIGHT KNOW ME FROM TURBO BUICKS FORUM, WELL IM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A GN HOPEFULLY SOON, I ALSO WORK AL PACKER FORD IN THE PARTS DEPT. SO IF ANYONE NEEDS ANYTHNG FEEL FREE TO CALL ME @ 561-790-1100 EXT. 400.....TY..VICVAZ:cool:

HEY EVERYONE MY NAME IS VIC... SOME OF YOU MIGHT KNOW ME FROM TURBO BUICKS FORUM, WELL IM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A GN HOPEFULLY SOON, I ALSO WORK AL PACKER FORD IN THE PARTS DEPT. SO IF ANYONE NEEDS ANYTHNG FEEL FREE TO CALL ME @ 561-790-1100 EXT. 400.....TY..VICVAZ:cool:

welcome,sounds like your job keeps you very busy:) ,ill take a new set of chrome fog light bezels for a 07 fusion....

Isn't it hard to work for Ford when your in love with a 20 year old Buick?:D Which one do work at East or West? I work in a RPB repair shop, so we probably crossed paths. Ordered plenty of parts from Al. Keep in touch for than GN purchase. My friend wants to sell me his 87. Just trying to come up with the money. Good luck. Casey

hey 468chevelle... i work at the west store!!!!ford is cool but i love gn's.... yeah just give me a call or stop by...vicvaz

Friday Night Car Meet

The Buicks Should All Get Together At The Friday Night Meet.

Location The Publix Lot On 441 Just South Of Southern Blvd. I Try To Go 2 Times A Month.

Give Me A Heads Up Or A Pm.

There was a real nice cruise in on Hypoluxo in the strip center just West of the Motor City Car Wash on Saturday nights with a pretty good turnout turnout, BUT I was told that the Century 21 Real Estate Office in there pissed and moaned so it was changed to over on Lantana at I THINK a Publix or Wal-Mart or K-Mart center somewhere near I-95. I haven't been able to go check it out but sometimes Saturday nights are easier that Friday nights snce most can't come till after work and go home and get the car.

I agree, we need to all try and get together. I still try and hit Denny's on Hypoluxo and Military on Monday night but no one is ever there except me.

Terry

Cruise Night

You are right about Fridays. I like to go to the meet at the publix (441 & southern), but I cant always make it due to work and getting out late.

If you guys come up with something for sat & sun, let me know. This gives us much more time, since most people dont work weekends.

I would definetely like to see the Buick guys get together!!:smile:

hey terry and the rest of the guys!!!! lets try to meet up this monday the 14th at Denny's on Hypoluxo and Military.....if you guys are goin just let me know .... i say around 7 pm???!!!! does that sound good even though i dont have a gn .... ill show up ive had plenty of 12, 11 sec cars!!!! so if anyone is goin to meet up call me 561-568-5638...terry ill call you when i leave work..ty vicvaz

Cruise Night

I wish I could make it, but I work 3-11 pm on Mondays. I can swing a Friday here and there, like twice a month. Sat-Sun are always open.

Let me know.:)

Good chance of rain today but if it doesn't, I'll try to get there.

One other thing - if you want to reach more of the Palm Beach people, you need to take your posts to the "other" board as a lot of TB owners won't come over here. I just check on this board now and then.

Terry