Got myself a GN

Welcome, Matt!
Couple things....on top of the aforementioned things suggested above.
I would get an adjustable Fuel pressure regulator, and fuel pressure gauge for your fuel rail soon as possible. Once installed, since it's an mostly stock car, set it to 43psi vacuum line off.
Also, check all your vacuum line for dry rot, cracks etc. I would also run some injector cleaner through a full tank of 91 octane premium gas. Always run premium!
Also, I recommend you do a complete tune up; spark plugs, plug wires, air filter, fuel filter. And clean the mass air sensor with an approve mass air cleaner. Everything can be had at auto zone.
These few (To Do's) will surly help get you car back up to snuff and run even better.

Ask questions as there is a wealth of knowledge here. BTW- very nice car!

Thanks for the advise Raymond, I did install new UR5 plugs gapped at 32 and wires from kirbanperformance. Also installed new fuel filter and ran a can of seafoam through it.

Need to do air filter and clean MAF.
I've been looking at getting the gns 4 gauge cluster in the center and adding a fuel pressure in cab. I'm assuming it has to be electric, any problems with these?

Sent while spoolin in a tomato field

Great, sounds like your off to a good start.
I'm not sure about the GNS gauges so can't really say anything about them. I'm sure others will chime in if there are any problems of any sort.
I run an Auto meter electric fuel pressure gauge with no issues at all. It's a bit more pricy but well wort it in the end.

They don't sell the gauges just the cluster but yea probably go with the autometer pro comps.

Got around to fooling with the Buick today. Gave it a nice wash and stated checking things under the hood and bam found a broken vacuum line from the turbo to the wastegate. So now I'm searching lines and going to replace some.

Got some gauges off another board member along with a keyless entry that will be installed soon. Waiting on finds to buy my gauge pods

Buick had been running good so I decided it was time for the track. I've never been but I'll definitely go again. Ran a few runs at 14.5 then turned up the boost some and ran consistent 14.2s around 95 mph. I didn't turn up any more because I don't have gauges but saw zero knock. Boost on the dash showed around 14 but who knows if thats close. Here is my best run of the night. My O2s seemed low on all the runs and my blm were low as well so I did have some issues. The cross counts seemed slow on the way home so I'm going to swap it this week. I know I got more left in the completely stock setup so I'll be working on maximizing that until I get some decent tires and freshen the suspension. I was pulling a 2.2 short times all night on goodyears. Plan some radials soon.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415911851100.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415911851100.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 187
Getting some work done on the GN and found that the turbo has some side to side play. There's no visual damage that I can see. Guess I'll be pm'ing bison to see what my options are. Put it up and stands and the front wheel bearings are loose, I'm assuming I'm going to replace them. Does the Chevy dealer carry good American bearings or do I gotta go to my metal shop? Anyway installing new o2 sensor and engine mounts. Then my gauges. Probably do a spring cleaning since I'll probably have to send the turbo out.