Newbie here!!

Buick T

Hey,
I got a few questions.
Where can i go to get replacement parts for claddings,turbo and etc?
On the title, how can i determine the production number for my truck.

thanks

welcome

check out syty.net. great site and they have links to other syty specific sites. have fun with your truck.

Hey,
I got a few questions.
Where can i go to get replacement parts for claddings,turbo and etc?
On the title, how can i determine the production number for my truck.

thanks

sounds like someone has added to his fleet... :p

Hey Rob,
I want to be like you. I want to be like you with all the KOOL cars.

Leto

Youre ahead of my with the Sy/Ty.... thats on my bucket-list.:cool:

Not really, your still in paradise..........:( well, this cars is my toys and will be driven once a while.......but, i'm lurking for a new toy..........69 ss elky or....67/69 chevelle and a 63 vette...............hell, i miss my chance on a 91 lotus espirit..................but cant beat living in paradise and driving all this cars around the place knowing the rarity of the cars....................here in vegas there oftenly seen driven around.

Not really, your still in paradise..........:( well, this cars is my toys and will be driven once a while.......but, i'm lurking for a new toy..........69 ss elky or....67/69 chevelle and a 63 vette...............hell, i miss my chance on a 91 lotus espirit..................but cant beat living in paradise and driving all this cars around the place knowing the rarity of the cars....................here in vegas there oftenly seen driven around.

LOL... yeah, but you get free shipping on most of your stuff!... I still gotta pay the "paradise tax" :biggrin:

last four digits of your vin is considered the production number of the truck.

also like mentioned, check out syty.net it is the only resource for correct info on these trucks honestly.

LOL... yeah, but you get free shipping on most of your stuff!... I still gotta pay the "paradise tax" :biggrin:

yea, you can say that again. I should have just sold the GN, t type, corvette, volvo there cuz that would have saved me $1200x4 and thats not included time taking off of work,gas, transportation to go the ship yard in san diego and etc.....................shoots with that kinda of money floating around i would have gotten a really sweet ride locally.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

last four digits of your vin is considered the production number of the truck.

also like mentioned, check out syty.net it is the only resource for correct info on these trucks honestly.

Thanks for the info. Ive finally registered there................Dang!!! my sty is no.#1569

yea, you can say that again. I should have just sold the GN, t type, corvette, volvo there cuz that would have saved me $1200x4 and thats not included time taking off of work,gas, transportation to go the ship yard in san diego and etc.....................shoots with that kinda of money floating around i would have gotten a really sweet ride locally.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I often wondered why you went that route...

given the quality of whats available there I would have sold what I had when I left here...

I often wondered why you went that route...

given the quality of whats available there I would have sold what I had when I left here...

3 WORDS....

I'M A MORON!!! i rest my case...LOL............i Hope i learn from the mistake...:(

LOL.... you're not a moron.. you just didnt know what to expect up there.

yea! If you dont have a truck like me (sold mines) then expect to keep on shipping cars.......
Rob, dang your house must look like mines where cars and parts all over the place....LOL......hmmmmmmmm....thinking of a garage sale soon...........LOL....

yea! If you dont have a truck like me (sold mines) then expect to keep on shipping cars.......
Rob, dang your house must look like mines where cars and parts all over the place....LOL......hmmmmmmmm....thinking of a garage sale soon...........LOL....

I got rid of all the parts cars... just the toyz now... the MCSS, the GN and my 46 Stylemaster.

I got rid of all the parts cars... just the toyz now... the MCSS, the GN and my 46 Stylemaster.

well, i'm done driving all my toyz, time to start restoring them.............do you have some parts...LOL...hey, any time your headed this way. Let me know i can get you good hotel rates.......just let me know in advance.