New Vector Wheels

ds4545

American Racing is making the Vector SE Series 47 Custom Wheels which are vintage wheels that look like the Turbo Regal wheel. The sizes are 15 x 8.5 15 x 8, and 15 x 7.

Information is located at American Racing under Vintage American Racing Custom Wheels, search Vector.

I wish they would make them in 16" also. that would be great. Have they stated the back spacing yet?

I wish they would make the wheels used on Kenny Wayne Shepherd's General Lee for the big wheel crowd. I think these would look bad ass on a TR.

5.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010022.jpg

83726793_c004536fc0.jpg

That vector wheel is no longer available!!! May want to do some more research on that b-4 posting to the board!!! (I wish they still made it because it would look sweet on my white t-type).

Sorry if I posted incorrect information. I just noticed them listed on the American racing website.

I wonder how those would look in a 17" or 18" wheel size. I'm still upset that Simmons is out of business. Those F1 are my favs

I got excited and started checking into these wheels, and found out it's no longer made. Just wanted to let everybody know.

they were only made for the new dukes of hazzard movie that came out a few years ago. warner bros called me twice for mine then they got ar to meka them. i called them to get a spare set and they told me they only fit 69 chargers.....

This is all BS, I was at Carlisle PA swap meet and I saw dealers with these wheels new in 5 lug and 4 lug. Now the 5 lug may have been Mopar bolt pattern but soem dealers I'm sure do still have them.

The American Racing web site listed a pattern that fits the G body, if they are not discontinued.

I actually posted the same basic question here back in Sept of 08.

I did a fairly extensive search for these wheels back around then or the beginning of 09 (any size-any back spacing) and called many wheel dealers on the net from here to Calif and everyone was out or had to order them from American Racing. I told them that I called A/R and found out that they don't even have them for sale anymore and they have no stock left.Most wouldn't believe me until they called A/R themselves.The guy from Paddock Parts thought I was nuts when I told him A/R stopped making them and had none left.......til he called for himself,....... I figured, hey maybe he can get them, as I waited on hold for like 5 min.:rolleyes:

At that time Summit Racing had like 3 rims left they were trying to sell cheep.

A few months back I found a guy in NJ on craigs list that had a set he never used from this last run A/R made, The back spacing would have been ok I think but I still would have needed adapters for the bolt pattern. I didn't buy them and now I kick myself, I could have always sold them fairly easy I would guess.

I look on ebay every so often but don't ever see the last run wheels A/R did at all.I really wanted to see what they would have looked like on someones car here.:frown: