New tta owner with alcohol injection

meatheadgn

Hello, I just bought TTATony's car from Pennsylvania. I have had a few GN's but never any with alcohol injection. My tta has Razor's kit on it with Turbo tweak chip(s). I have the boost up at about 20 pounds and am not getting any knock on the direct scan. How much boost and timing do you normally run on the street or strip? I am in Salt Lake City area which is at about 4000 feet above sea level. I have one more dumb question. What does the black push button next to the dial on the alky control do?

The alky system looks very impressive. I wish I would have had them on my older turbo buicks.

Thanks for your time.

The black button is to test the alcohol. When you press it, the red LED should come on and you should hear pump

Boost?

Well as much as you want pretty much. No wonder I havent heard bout Tony.. guess why.. he sold the car.

You have direct scan.. crank the boost till ya see knock, add alcohol, play with fuel pressure, etc..

Only use straight alcohol. No lubes are needed. Methanol is my preference, but denatured works well.

Any questions or issues.. ask.

Thanks for the thumbs up :)

Thanks for the information. I tried the car this weekend at about 22 pounds of boost and added alchohol until all the knock went away. This is amazing.....22 pounds with good advance on street gas. Razors kit is borderline miraculous.

Tony was a great guy to buy a car from. First rate all the way.

Thanks for the input and I will keep in touch.

You probably have a few pounds left in it. :)

Miracles don't happen until you hit 25psi. boost. ;)