new tt chip hesitates off throttle

turbo 250

hi every one,
i just got my new tt chip.disconnected ecm wire installed it and waited 15 minutes then plugged it back up(chip is for 30 lbs with alky).car started up and idles great went for test drive o2 read 780-800 wot.the question i have the car now has bad hesitation at t.p 1.0 volts.i have reset ecm tp-44,iac-20 and fuel pressure is 43 vacumn off.thanks for any info
this is my wife's car not the one in my signature

Need to make sure the chip was made for those exact injectors. Can you get me the injector part# (on the injector itself) and your order# and I'll check it out.

Eric

order number 4689 and the number is 5207009 green stripe.the hesitate with akly turn off/on.old chip ran pretty smooth,but i can tell you that this is a great product and service.

warm and idle 138 and cruise 132.before i installed the alky system with 2 bar with tt chip okay installed 3 bar and than it started. ground for ecm and 5 volts tp ecm and than i spriced into the green wire(1.6 volts on green)

Is it possible a vacuum leak was created during the install?
What type of MAF setup do you have? (Stock or Translator) If stock, how many screens do you have?
Another thing to try is a little more fuel pressure to help bring the BLM's down, maybe another 3psi.
If we don't get anywhere, then I may have to richen up the chip to compensate for whatever is causing the high BLM's and see if that fixes the hesitation.

I just noticed you spliced into the TPS 5v. You might try disconnecting that to see the effect. The TPS controls AE (tip-in) fuel.