New Logs For TT Alky Chip

Turbo6Smackdown

Ok, sent the TT alky chip back for a re-burn to 30psi. Started at 19 or so PSI at 18 degrees of timing across the board. Slowly increasing the boost. This new reburn knocks as I roll into the throttle every time. Can someone PLEASE tell me how a 14 or so psi throttle roll-in with a mid tens AFR creates freakin 5 degrees of knock. This car is the oddest shit I have ever seen in my life. If I didn't know any better I'd think someone sneaks into my garage at night and switches some shit around on me EACH night... I can NOT figure this thing out. It's idles at freakin 16 AFR after I re-install my PVC so I clamp off the pcv line with a hose clamp to restrict it and it idles like a new car at 12.5. Rock solid. Go out on the strip a few times, idling at high 13's again. How in the HELL does this car relearn it's shitty idle around every change I make? Whatever I do, only fixes this car for an hour or so, until it relearns back to this shitty lean idle. I think the devil himself made this car and delivered it to me so I kill myself and show up at his doorstep lol. Here are some logs.

Attachments

• 30 psi alky chip 3.dat
    1 MB · Views: 45
  • 30 psi alky chip 4.dat
    710.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 30 psi alky chip 5.dat
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • newest alky chip.dat
    953.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Can someone PLEASE tell me how a 14 or so psi throttle roll-in with a mid tens AFR creates freakin 5 degrees of knock.
are you rolling in 3rd gear?downpipe, motor mounts,drivetrain related knock can have you chasing your tail:(on my car I noticed all the fluids need to be topped off,looking at alky pressure and fuel pressure my tell you alot

I don't see any idle issues in those logs. Everything looks normal. Every time you came to a stop, it idled between 13.0-13.5 afr, and it idled smooth. If you're seeing a little leaner idle on a hot restart, that's not uncommon, and usually goes away in a minute due to injector heat soak.

On the knock, you need to figure out if its real or not. I don't see anything in the tune causing it, unless you played with your alky settings. The best way to see if its real is put in some race fuel and see if it goes away. If it goes away, then I would check your actual timing with a timing light.

Eric