New Toys

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
Here's a few new home defense toys I picked up last weekend at the Gun Show..........................

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

And the new Mathews...........

IMG_0014.jpg

Damn bro, looks like you got a nice arsenal there!:eek: I have weapons envy, I am waiting for my S&W 686SSR .357 revolver to come in.

Is that a BushMaster .450 or a Beuowolf upper on that A/R?

That A/K is nasty too:biggrin:

Is that a GSP up top?

Is that a GSP up top?

Believe it or not it is an Olympic K16 AR. Olympic is not the premier AR mfg, but I really like the free floated bull barrel. I am going to add a colapsable stock, and a new hand guard.

The A/K is leaning up against the wall, the one laying across those boxes of 7.62 is, are you ready for this, a 12 GAUGE SHOTTY! Saiga 12 to be exact. It is a beast!!!! :D Nothing says you picked the wrong house like a 30 round drum clip of 3inch mag buck shot in that thing :D:D

Yeah the top one is a GSG PK, built just like the MP5, but in a .22 caliber. Helluva plinker, I took my son out today and let him run a few clips through it. They are still around, and there is the GSG P version which is the full sized MP5, but they have stopped importing them. Threaded barrels and the full sized version are too easy to suppress. You should pick one up while they are still around.

Just wanted to be prepared for TSM this year ;):biggrin:

Red Dawn preparation. Huh Adam.;) Sweet bow.

Last thing my wife said to me last sat on the way out the door to the Gun Show was "don't spend any money", swear that's what she said! :eek::D

Been hiding this stuff behind the chairs in the office all week :p

The bow is the Mathews Z7, it has to be the easist bow in the world to shoot. One pin from zero to thirty yards, the sight is an adjustable, but as flat as the arrow flies there is no need to adjust it. Once you get past about thirty it helps to turn it up a little. It is quiet and no recoil whatsoever.

Is that a GSP up top?

my thoughts exactly, i thought it was a beowulf too, great collection, i'm thinking of purchasing a beowulf 50. cal myself.

my thoughts exactly, i thought it was a beowulf too, great collection, i'm thinking of purchasing a beowulf 50. cal myself.

I would really like to shoot one before I invest that kind of money into one. From what I hear with the proper muzzle brake, the recoil is manageable, but the concussion is still unbearable.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOZoYIoyjuM[/YOUTUBE]

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I cant wait to get a nice bow and start learning! I'd be a friggin ninja during Red Dawn.

Go with the Mathews, may spend a dollar or two more, but it is well worth it. I cannot imagine a bow being easier to shoot than this one.

Believe it or not it is an Olympic K16 AR. Olympic is not the premier AR mfg, but I really like the free floated bull barrel. I am going to add a colapsable stock, and a new hand guard.

The A/K is leaning up against the wall, the one laying across those boxes of 7.62 is, are you ready for this, a 12 GAUGE SHOTTY! Saiga 12 to be exact. It is a beast!!!! :D Nothing says you picked the wrong house like a 30 round drum clip of 3inch mag buck shot in that thing :D:D

Yeah the top one is a GSG PK, built just like the MP5, but in a .22 caliber. Helluva plinker, I took my son out today and let him run a few clips through it. They are still around, and there is the GSG P version which is the full sized MP5, but they have stopped importing them. Threaded barrels and the full sized version are too easy to suppress. You should pick one up while they are still around.

I was thinking about these pics last night:biggrin: Are those cases of 7.62? A brother needs the hook up;)

Bull barrell, ah, I knew it was big:biggrin: I love those free floating hands!

Ah I knew it was a Saiga but I thought it was the A/K with the clip... I got a couple of those and they are NASTY. You got the upgrade, pretty pricey:cool: How many rounds in that clip? I have lots of 10's a few 12's but that looks bigger:eek: My buddy has a 30rd drum for them, it is too heavy to pick up when loaded IMO though...

Yeah, those 22's are nice. I can still order a couple I guess I better jump, LOL! They are made nicer than the kel tek for sure IMO...

I would look at the Bushy .450 and compare it before buying the beowolf... I plan on getting the .450 this year probably, but I am still saving up for the ultimate fun available IMO and my dream gun. The Barrett 82A1 aka M107! .50 caliber semi auto with 10rd clip. MILES of FUN:biggrin:

I was thinking about these pics last night:biggrin: Are those cases of 7.62? A brother needs the hook up;)

Bull barrell, ah, I knew it was big:biggrin: I love those free floating hands!

Ah I knew it was a Saiga but I thought it was the A/K with the clip... I got a couple of those and they are NASTY. You got the upgrade, pretty pricey:cool: How many rounds in that clip? I have lots of 10's a few 12's but that looks bigger:eek: My buddy has a 30rd drum for them, it is too heavy to pick up when loaded IMO though...

Yeah, those 22's are nice. I can still order a couple I guess I better jump, LOL! They are made nicer than the kel tek for sure IMO...

I would look at the Bushy .450 and compare it before buying the beowolf... I plan on getting the .450 this year probably, but I am still saving up for the ultimate fun available IMO and my dream gun. The Barrett 82A1 aka M107! .50 caliber semi auto with 10rd clip. MILES of FUN:biggrin:

Yeah, those cases are Yugoslavian, crated in 1973 :D

I can pick them up, price has actually come down on them a little in the last couple of months.

The clip for the saiga is a 12, I thought the exact same thing when I bought it, figured it for a 15. I was wondering how heavy the 30 drum made it. Figured it had to be pretty bad. The next thing for it is a laser and flashlight, but I am not sure I want to spend the money on a surefire setup. Those badboys are very very pricey. Great quality, but damn they hurt the wallet.

The .22's are a blast, the best part is you can chew up ammo like it's going out of style. The Barrett will be part of my arsenal one day, but I may have to win the lottery first ;)