New Toy! Got me a wrangler!

tjthorson

Well, I was originally looking for a used Wrangler, and I stumbled across a dealer with 3 still new 2005s left on the lot. Its loaded up and the sticker is $25,000. I got it for $18,100 after the $1000 rebate. Its a pearl moss green - not my favorite color, but thats probably why they were still there. Couldnt pass up the deal....

Now I gotta get used to waving at all the Jeep people that are waving to me. :D

newjeep.jpg

Nice, I used to have one and got rid of it way too soon and now I miss it. They are fun in summer and great in the winter. Enjoy it! It's what they are made for.

Todd enjoy the bumps ,seems there are millions more when you own a short wheel base... :wink: :wink:

You know, its actually a smoother ride then I though it would be. Its also WAY smoother then the 86 Fiero GT with 2" lowering springs I have been driving.....

Congrats! Now throw a 2"BB lift and 1" body lift w/ motor mount lift and a set of 32" BFG M/T's!!! Then hit the trail! Just don't expect much out of the Dana 35 that X has. I've seen people break them on dry pavement.

Trail riding is a blast and this is the perfect vehicle for it! I went places bone stock that my buddies Tacoma on 35's wouldn't!

Can't beat em!

i had a 99 sport, very addicting to mod, much like turbo regals! the new redesign will be out very soon, look very nice. go to quadratech.com.

Nice Jeep! I bought a 2002 Wrangler Sport last week, and I just sold it yesterday. It was fun while it lasted, but I had an opportunity to buy a 2002 Mercedes S55 with 20k miles for a fantastic price. My uncle owned the car, and it's in new condition. Unfortunately, I couldn't turn down the deal and I couldn't keep everything....oh well, I'm sure I'll buy another one someday. Enjoy yours, they are a blast to run around in.

PS
The Dana 35 rear isn't the toughtest on the planet, but it will last forever in a Jeep that doesn't do any hardcore off-roading.