New to Turbo Buick Dot Com

Bill Morning

I just wanted to induce myself.. I have a 1987 Bobby Labonte Signature Series Grand National that I bought NEW while stationed @ Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville North Carolina. My Brother told me about this Black Air DVD that he read about in a magazine, so I looked it up online & bought it. I haven't started my car in 6 years (been deployed USMC), that being said, since watching this DVD has motivated me to get my car out.

Welcome! I have one of those myself! It was a dealer add on thing from Greensboro I think! Enjoy the board and NC is basically the Turbo Regal capital of the world now so:D

You are correct.. My Grand National came from Greensboro... From what I was told the dealer in Greensboro needed a certain kind of Buick and the dealer in Jacksonville had one so they swapped. This is common procedure used by dealers to get a customer the car they wanted. My Grand National was driven down from Greensboro to Jacksonville NC, the swap was made.. The other car was driven back to Greensboro. My car has under 7,000 original miles on the clock.

Hello and Welcome To Turbobuick.com!!! :)

Let's see a picture of your car! ;)

Welcome to the board and thank you sir for your service! Hope you can make your way to Burlington in May or even sooner.

Welcome to the site. Thanks for your service:) . Post up some pictures when you get a chance.

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

Bill
I need to check your car out, low mile stockers are the best to look at.
I'm making another attempt to get mine done for this summer, building another engine for it now.

Bill
I need to check your car out, low mile stockers are the best to look at.
I'm making another attempt to get mine done for this summer, building another engine for it now.

Hey Chris, Good to here from you..... I wondered if you were still doing Grand Nationals... Yeah I will get my car out this year for sure... I should be home for a while (Hopefully)... As soon as the weather breaks, mine is coming out. My GN has not been driven since Brandon's Jr Prom.... I hope there is no issues with it. Do you plan on going to the Buick Nationals in Bowling Green this year ??