New to the Roanoke, VA area, any local gatherings?

V8KILLR

2speed 1day fast & faster
Does any one meet up, go to shops to work on their GNs or go out for drinks. Looking to get out of the house!

Thanks,
Jason

Sorry man :D Its Mid Atlantic Grand National Assoc. you can find the forum on ********.... (You know the "other" site ;) ) I don't know if I can post it or not :cool:
Cheers, Adam

Thanks Guys!!! Only one problem,

"Become a member - Join Now!
MAGNA is comprised of Turbo Buick owners in the states of: PA, NJ, DE, MD.

Membership qualifications:

Registered vehicles must be factory Turbo V6 powered and bodied (no hybrids).
1982 to 1987 Buick Regal Grand National, T-Type, Turbo T, and GNX.
1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am (TTA) is permitted.
Members must reside within the club region (PA, NJ, DE, MD)."

VA is not part of the MAGNA.

Thanks,
Jason

Matt and Banning will gladly except you. Some of their meetings are in Maryland if this helps. ;)

Originally posted by njturbo
Matt and Banning will gladly except you. Some of their meetings are in Maryland if this helps. ;)

Yeah, They are very nice guys and I'm surte would have no problem. I have seen some VA guys at MAGNA meets before so no worries my friend!

me and some friends meet up at fast freddys every now and then. all in all theres 3 t types (white, green, we4), and 3 gns. theres also some other guys around here with gns that i know so-so.

you talked to my girlfriend at the pet store where she works at, i sent you a email a while back about the way my gn is running but i guss it did not make it to ya. if ya want call me at 793-0172 and we can get togeather some day.